• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24 Months XBL Gold = $50 (x2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susurrus

So, in reaction to Microsoft jacking up their prices (which I know was later rescinded) I decided to get ahead of the curve and buy 2 x 48 month codes for XBL Gold for $50 each through a friend that works at Microsoft. Well, little did I know they won't let you extend past 3 years for reasons I don't know that are probably dumb, and since I recently bought one, I couldn't use either of these. I know I can keep the codes and they'll probably work, but more likely I'll end up losing them. I'm not looking to profit (it's probably against the ToS anyway), but I'd like to get my money back. I have two of them, no point in buying both from me since you can't use them both unless you have two accounts or something, so more likely I'll be looking for 2 different folks, but not opposed to selling both to the same person if for some reason you want it.

I take Paypal, GPay, Zelle. I'll message you the code unless your really want me forward you the email then I guess that's fine, too....

Edit: Both gone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom