• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2K Games Will Reveal Next Iteration Of "Beloved Franchise" at Summer Games Fest

xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom xcom

The time has come and so have i

Oppoi

Brand new IP, you're a chicken forced to change the course of a dire history by killing your own chicken mother. The game is called The Uncluckening.

Bioshock is the first thing that came to mind.

I can’t believe some people appreciate the Borderland IP tbh. Probably some US Americans who did not make long studies I guess.
US American here and have a Masters in Clinical Psychology and is working toward a phd.…maybe you didn’t make it far enough in your studies to realize the games are good 🤷‍♂️. Interesting way to insult the whole US population who likes the game here, just because you don’t… pretty narcissistic of you, well done.

Last edited:

XXL

my man denzel GIF

that is only 2 years it takes 4 to make a game now if it is borderlands then i consider the bioshock rumors fake its ben to long we should have heard some news by now.
Him saying that doesn’t mean it was the first day they were making it. It was definitely in the works when Tina was being worked on.

Larxia

I hope it's Mafia 4, and I'm quite sad about how badly Mafia 3 is seen, although it's deserved, but that sucks.

Mafia 3 could have been an AMAZING game, it was really close to be something truly great. The story, the characters, the atmosphere, the core gameplay, all of that is really great in Mafia 3. It's however completely RUINED by all these terrible, terrible filler quests that are mandatory to progress through the main quest. The game becomes extremely tedious and repetitive because of that, hurting what could have been something really good.

I swear they should make a new edition of Mafia 3 that's like the opposite of a director / extended cut. Like, Mafia 3 "Essential Cut". Remove all the filler side missions / gauges to fill, just limit it to the core story and get rid of all that ubisoft style world content. And boom, you have something 10 times better, while just having to remove stuff.

The game will be shorter yes, but I'd take a great 12 hours Mafia 3 rather than a 30 hours boring Mafia 3.

I still think about it every now and then because I truly enjoyed its characters, lore, world.

Top Bottom