• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

69th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Stephen Colbert | Sept. 17 8e/5p

Not

Banned
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Man, it was really hard for that white woman to play, statistically, your standard white woman

EDIT: Aww, but she deserves it. Convinced me for sure. She's really choked up.

Meowster

Look how far Ann Doud has come. I remember when she went nearly bankrupt over trying to fund an Oscar campaign for Compliance. So happy for her.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Did not see Ann Dowd coming. I thought they'd go for an Aww Shucks with Millie. Dowd deserves it though, she fucking commands the screen. You only have to watch one scene of Handmaid's Tale to get why she won. She's just instantly detestable.

berzeli

Banned
I love how people keep posting that the sweep begins each time a new show wins.
Last time I posted that was for when Handmaid's won for writing.

And like I'm not entirely serious about this, but it is looking like both Little Big Lies and Handmaid will sweep their categories, or at least come close to doing so.

Haven't seen The Handmaid's Tale yet but I hope it wins best drama cause idk if I can justify any of the other nominees winning (except for BCS, but that ain't gonna happen)

Volimar

Last time I posted that was for when Handmaid's won for writing.

And like I'm not entirely serious about this, but it is looking like both Little Big Lies and Handmaid will sweep their categories, or at least come close to doing so.

Yeah I was joking. It wasn't a serious criticism.

Top Bottom