• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

69th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Stephen Colbert | Sept. 17 8e/5p

BriGuy

Anyone else with DirecTV getting a "The owner of this station has removed it from the DirecTV lineup” message? This is the first time I've seen something like this.

Anyone else with DirecTV getting a "The owner of this station has removed it from the DirecTV lineup” message? This is the first time I've seen something like this.

I believe Sinclair is in a fee dispute with DirecTV right now, might want to check the station's website.

Volimar

Yeah they didn't pay what CBS wanted to keep the channel so it's gone from lineup now.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Too poetic to pass up. They did it for the angry Trump tweets alone.

shaneo632

Man I had no idea SNL got so much awards love. I just figured it was a fairly lame sketch show with occasionally funny moments.

Sean C

Huh, Baldwin only has three Emmys? I guess my memory was warped by all those SAG Awards he won.

Great opening line.

Man I had no idea SNL got so much awards love. I just figured it was a fairly lame sketch show with occasionally funny moments.

It didn't used to, aside from an occasional supporting actor/actress award. But because of the current US political climate, they've became relevant again.

berzeli

Banned
I meant first one I predicted incorrectly
Ah, it's all good. Sorry for sniping at you.
Is it? Strong subject matter but I thought it was a bit too dry. I haven't finish it though, got two episodes left.
Definitely the best one so far, nothing has come close to capturing me like Handmaid's. But if you didn't fall in love with it by the third episode the rest will hardly change your mind

Top Bottom