• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I in the forever friend zone?

Sianos

Holding a sword that way and drawing is fine

https://imgur.com/qbprOgc

that is a safe and practical way of drawing a sword that can also be embellished for performance to multiple degrees without being overly inefficient

zlt933L.jpg

So you're saying this isn't karate?

oh no

not only is that is an awkward and uncomfortable way to draw a sword, but the dramatic upwards motion means you're just going to get stabbed in the gut while you return to a neutral ready position

I missed that! You got the quote?
lol holy shit, you guys are way into this feminism thing and trolling that there's really nothing to be gained here anymore. I've got some good advice from like two gaffers and followed through, but the rest of you are just trolling. Enjoy this thread cuz I'm out.

We've been dating, or getting to know each other, for quite some time. I see in relationship gaf talking about 3-5 dates while we're over 50 dates already.

Shame he didn't come back and explain that. Also, Lionel Mandrake missed it :(

pigeon

Banned
I was describing the video sent to me. And it just so happened to be her having big ol' black penis stuffed in her butthole. That's exactly what it was.

I took the L. I didn't pursue.

Let's talk more about why the blackness of the penis was relevant to this anecdote

ramparter

Banned
OP is caught in an infinite "I wanna have sex with you" "me too!" "I wasn't serious" "me neither" "or maybe..." etc conversation with the girl. Will never come back :/

that is a safe and practical way of drawing a sword that can also be embellished for performance to multiple degrees without being overly inefficient

oh no

not only is that is an awkward and uncomfortable way to draw a sword, but the dramatic upwards motion means you're just going to get stabbed in the gut while you return to a neutral ready position

wow

so how long do you have to study the blade before you know things like this?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
i do know almost nothing about kendo and other japanese swordfighting styles, so you could definitely pull a jape on me there
Nah you are correct. Weeb dad is holding it more or less correctly (saya angle is a bit too high up, but the blade is facing upwards which is fine, it's not upside down). Inner Strength weeb dude and fedora dude are holding it rather stupidly though. xD

Top Bottom