• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon UK: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is 2017's best selling game in just 2 days

Lettuce

『Inaba Resident』;242436225 said:
Imagine having actual hurt feelings over Crash Bandicoot doing well lmao

You miss understand, Its not aimed at Crash its aimed at remakes in general

Mate, Gamespot gave Diddy Kong Racing a whopping 6.6 when it first came out. Unless you're shitting on that game too...

Nah thats awesome, better than Mario Kart 64

VeeP

No, the fact that Crash Bandicunt was never a good game and that there has been so many great new ORIGINAL games out this years so far and this game ends up being the best seller on Amazon, no wonder developers are scared to try and create new IPs

Dat salt 😂😂😂.

Erebus

Well deserved, they made an amazing job with the remaster and the original trilogy was very solid games to begin with.

Now where are my classic Tomb Raider remasters?

Im guessing it was a different reviewer though!?. The fact that Crash 1 didn't get such favorable scores was that Mario 64 stole its lunch
I don't even know what that means? What does Mario 64 have to do with anything? Crash 1 was not as good as 2 and 3, thus lower scores, it ain't hard. Should I be shocked you are a Nintendo fan?

You miss understand, Its not aimed at Crash its aimed at remakes in general

Nah thats awesome, better than Mario Kart 64

No, the fact that Crash Bandicunt was never a good game and that there has been so many great new ORIGINAL games out this years so far and this game ends up being the best seller on Amazon, no wonder developers are scared to try and create new IPs

LOL goal post moving at its finest...Remakes do not stop new IP's from getting made, they co-exist fine/

ZeoVGM

Banned

You might want to brush up on the definition of "fact."

Also, you're acting like a child.

Mikey Jr.

Ummm, is Crash Bandicoot a system seller in Europe?

Lol, might be one of the most important exclusives over there. Kinda funny to think about that.

DeaDPo0L84

Calls game BandiCUNT then proceeds to shit on the game as much as possible while only referencing two reviews related to 1/3 of the package while also bringing up random Nintendo games that have zero to do with Crash whatsoever all the while contributing absolutely nothing to the thread other than being very sore that this games success has hurt that special place in his heart, quality poster. Seriously the mentality of a child or man baby, no excuse.

Calls game BandiCUNT then proceeds to shit on the game as much as possible while only referencing two reviews related to 1/3 of the package while also bringing up random Nintendo games that have zero to do with Crash whatsoever all the while contributing absolutely nothing to the thread other than being very sore that this games success has hurt that special place in his heart, quality poster. Seriously the mentality of a child or man baby, no excuse.

Then tried to say it was not about crash..lol. I loved the reference to Mario 64, says it all what he is about.

Mikey Jr.

"Bu-bu- its not about Crash Bandicun- I mean coot!!!!!1111

He is salty as fuck. Probably really easy to see why, but I won't go into it on here.

DeaDPo0L84

Then tried to say it was not about crash..lol. I loved the reference to Mario 64, says it all what he is about.

I'll just never understand how upset and involved people can get concerning something they have zero interest in then proceed to try and ruin it for those who are, which I hope he's not actually accomplishing.

Mikey Jr.

Guy at Activision getting fired right now for not selling the 3 games separately.

Nahh, I think that is why it's selling so much. Its a fantastic deal at a great price.

Now, I think they could totally split the 3 up and sell them individually on PSN one day.

Ahasverus

what the fuck is this shit?

Nahh, I think that is why it's selling so much. Its a fantastic deal at a great price.

Now, I think they could totally split the 3 up and sell them individually on PSN one day.

It was just a poke at Activision, the great value is no doubt a boon for the release.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™

I need an umbrella for all of these tears.

ZeoVGM

Banned
It's almost disturbing how angry some people get over video games.

Not every game is for me. I don't hope that well-reviewed games that developers put a lot of effort into sell badly because I'm not interested in it.

Erv

Oh man did somebody really call it crash bandicunt? Now that's hilarious but I really want to play this game

FinalAres

What is mental about this is that he's suggesting there can only be one good platformer. Oh none of these games are as good as Mario 64 so they must be trash. If that was true it would be worse news for Nintendo than anyone else.

SNURB

Boo-fucking-Hoo

Cry me a fucking river.

Drencrom

For real, some posters salt regarding Crash is hilarious and kinda sad.

HardRojo

What the fuck is this? Nioh, Horizon and Nier Automata (virtually new as the previous one was barely known) are new ideas that did great THIS year.
Bandicunt? Are you for real?

Finally, some real salt. This is what I was looking for.

crash28cskh.png

Onaco

I'll just place a note here about you and then shit on something you love. Ok?

Not surprised Crash is doing so well. If my Facebook is anything to go by, a few people I know bought/buying PS4s just for Crash.

mace999

Neo Member
So tempted to buy this digitally but I really want it boxed.
So many good memories of playing this with my daughter.
She is 25 now and has already bought it for herself :(

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
They need to send Crash in a gokart with a megaphone to the Nintendo HQ for the release of Crash Team Racing so he can give them an earful

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
My heart just skipped a beat at the thought of a Twisted Metal 2 remake.

In the meantime, give me that CTR please...

Top Bottom