• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

QaaQer

Look no further than Schadenfreude's Leaf-arizing Avatar Showcase. We got

Left:

cNEqKS3.jpg

Middle:

dcd9RY3.jpg

Right:

aBnebfn.jpg

Or for comedic effect, right in the bunny's face:

pmfxLT9.jpg

If you're unhappy with what i've got to offer, then i'm sure one of the many other people in the thread who do this sort of thing can help you out.

fantastic. thanks so much.

SuperSah

Banned
Guys, I need some EU friends to play with.

I don't spam SwapNote, so if you want to add me, reply to this or PM me!

Super super excited :3

zigg

is the best buy DLC the thing where i go into the store to get the item? can i just hang out at the front door?
You can try, but in my experience, the wireless point is generally deeper inside, near the games section. If it's working at all. YMMV.

You can try, but in my experience, the wireless point is generally deeper inside, near the games section. YMMV.

fudge. and my game section is in the back corner lol. really don't want to go there every week just for it. is it possible for someone to trade me the items? lol

SodaBeam

Neo Member
Guys, I need some EU friends to play with.

I don't spam SwapNote, so if you want to add me, reply to this or PM me!

Super super excited :3

I'll add you! My FC is 4038 - 6011 - 1358.

Thanks to this game, I've finally memorised my Friend Code :O

cacildo

Anybody knows anything about New Leaf in other languages.

I mean, i will buy it from the canadian EShop. Any chance it will come with, i dont know, portuguese language in it?

(the epic mickey 2 demo had portuguese language... great translation from what i saw)

Captain N

I really am excited for Animal Crossing. Just kinda bummed we still need to exchange friend codes to play. NNID needs to come to 3DS already.

GeekyDad

I take my gardening too seriously to not research the hell out of the game ahead of time. ;)

:p

Trust me, I'll be researching. I must have black roses. Nah, I just meant regarding the new stuff for this game. Don't wanna read too much of the OP until I have the game in hand for a few hours.

Animekatt

Yes! Get your town name DIBS. I don't have FC yet but its vital I added my info on there anyway. :)

I know there's some people here that don't have the bundle or the 3DS.

I made a mistake on the ordinance. I meant Night Owl instead. Anyway you can change it for me?

Also, lovely job on this list. It's so neat and tidy. :3

ramyeon

Submitted my friend code to the list :)

If anyone adds me just shoot me a PM to let me know. So excited for this game!

microfolk

I'm so jealous of USGAF right now, we Europeans have to wait 'till the 14th. :(

And I'm also really really jealous of my girlfriend, she's going to get the AC 3ds which is like the best looking portable console ever.

greenteaa

Neo Member
Really excited for this game- Animal Crossing was one of my main childhood games. Looking forward to getting the poptart 3ds with it too!

I got dibs on Koholint as a town name! I can't wait two more weeks :( Well... technically under two weeks!

By the way guys from the last thread, might be wise to stay on topic too, just a heads up so we can enjoy the OT for as long as possible.

Sleepy

My body is Reggie.

Anyway, how do town visits work? If I leave the gate open, even if I am not playing, can anyone come an visit? or do I have to be playing, as well?

Absolutely AMAZING OT. Congrats; excellent job.

Very glad to see you all guys again, CrossingGAF! Submitted my info and I'm ready for next Sunday! I will be planning out how I will handle contents / friendly competitions for when I have 3 visitors only.

darklin0

Banned
My body is Reggie.

Anyway, how do town visits work? If I leave the gate open, even if I am not playing, can anyone come an visit? or do I have to be playing, as well?

You have to be playing with the town doors open so that people can jump in.

SmithnCo

My body is Reggie.

You can leave the gate open if your 3DS with the game is on, yeah. It closes if it's off though. But if it's like WW, you can be in sleep mode with your gate open.

Sats

Banned
I got dibs on Koholint as a town name! I can't wait two more weeks :( Well... technically under two weeks!

By the way guys from the last thread, might be wise to stay on topic too, just a heads up so we can enjoy the OT for as long as possible.

Yeah, I wanted to say. The topic didn't get locked just because of people complaining about the lewd stuff. It also got locked because people kept saying things like "good night", "morning", etc.

MicH

I don't know, the five extra days of waiting for us Europeans isn't that bad. We get E3 in the middle of the wait! That's gonna keep me distracted for sure!

zigg

Trust me, I'll be researching. I must have black roses. Nah, I just meant regarding the new stuff for this game. Don't wanna read too much of the OP until I have the game in hand for a few hours.
What you really want are blue roses. :D

There should almost be a Gardening-GAF subgroup…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom