• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Weiner sexted with 15 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever her age is she's still pretty attractive actually.
abedinhuma_101615gn3.jpg

She's a strong educated woman that married a sex addled douche bag, I'd be pretty pissed if I was in her shoes.

'still pretty attractive' ~

KingK

What a disgusting piece of shit. And putting his kid in pictures too? Wtf?

Are you talking about Hillary or the wife?

Right? What's with these powerful, smart women matching up with sexually deviant pieces of shit?

Clinton's...well he's Clinton, but at least Clinton was a cankle chaser of legal women. Weiner just got caught sexting a girl that just got into high school. I had no idea people had a thing against Huma.

Eh, I'm sure some of the many women who still claim Clinton sexually harassed or even raped them would disagree that all his sexual urges were legal either. Even the Lewinski thing, while not illegal, is a grossly unethical abuse of position/authority, aside from the infidelity. Dude's a piece of shit as far as I'm concerned.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I was about to type that but I don't know if it became sexual. Nothing seem to suggest it was. But if so, that's statutory rape. And I don't even know why any sane person would go that route.

Among the more noxious notes attributed to Weiner was one telling the girl, “I would bust that tight p***y so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week.”

That sounds pretty sexual to me. Even if he never had sex with this girl he sure as hell intended to.

What a disgusting piece of shit. And putting his kid in pictures too? Wtf?

Right? What's with these powerful, smart women matching up with sexually deviant pieces of shit?

Eh, I'm sure some of the many women who still claim Clinton sexually harassed or even raped them would disagree that all his sexual urges were legal either. Even the Lewinski thing, while not illegal, is a grossly unethical abuse of position/authority, aside from the infidelity. Dude's a piece of shit as far as I'm concerned.
I'm not saying the man was right for what he was doing, it was perhaps just slightly less evil than what Weiner's been caught doing, though Weiner tends to stick to rape over the phone...Clinton actually physically forced it...yeah...fuck both of them then.

Foffy

Banned
IIRC he explicitly denies having an addiction but implicitly admits that he can't control his urges (not just sexual urges). Basically he's too weak to try and help himself.

So he probably has an addiction, but there's some sense of pride and/or guilt from him stating this. You know, the usual detours we make of denial. If you admit you have an addiction, it's a sign of weakness in this culture. Yet, he is a repeat offender on the specific act of sexting others and being a pervert. It's not like a one and done example. This is now a multiple time act, now mixed with being an ephebophile in this case.

He more than likely has a problem he is too shameful to admit, even if many of us on the outside clearly see it. If you can't control your urges and constantly act upon them, how is that not an addiction or problematic habit? One is only the product of prior causes, and in his case, he is clearly caught by them to not have countering conditioning to negate the problem at play, here.

And knowing this culture, we're all going to simply assume he had free will and could have simple chose not to act on anything, with our only option on the table to just punish him and assume this is the cure. I find that very troubling, as more should clearly be done here..

studyguy

For anyone who hasn't seen the documentary bit about Weiner.
You definitely should. It's fucking weird.

Mostly you just feel bad for Huma as Weiner sits there obsessing over interviews he's getting absolutely shit on. Dude's giddy about being 100% crapped on and it's awful.

For anyone who hasn't seen the documentary bit about Weiner.
You definitely should. It's fucking weird.

Mostly you just feel bad for Huma as Weiner sits there obsessing over interviews he's getting absolutely shit on. Dude's giddy about being 100% crapped on and it's awful.

dennis-reynolds_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

Can't unsee Dennis Reynolds from Always Sunny.

gogosox82

What is wrong with this guy? You would think after he got caught the first time, he would stop doing this shit since it destroyed his political career but here he is again and with a 15 year old. Gross. This guy needs to get some help. He clearly has an issue.

Buzzati

Banned
What does Anthony Weiner *do*? Like, for money. How does he feed himself when he's spent the last 6 years getting fired?

johnsmith

remember me
What does Anthony Weiner *do*? Like, for money. How does he feed himself when he's spent the last 6 years getting fired?

Media appearances? I still see him on tv a lot.

It looks like the SVU is on the case

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...xting-scandel-article-1.2802042?client=safari
Anthony Weiner’s latest round of sick sexting has attracted the attention of the city’s top sex crimes cops, the Daily News has learned.

The Manhattan Special Victims Squad and the Manhattan District Attorney's office are examining the latest allegations against Weiner, officials said Thursday.

Detectives are looking into the incident,” an NYPD spokesman told The News.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Its not Weiner that I could see him going after, its Huma.

Considering Trump is already having a hard time with suburban white women, attacking the well-liked ex-spouse (who is also a mother) of a serial philanderer probably wouldn't be wise. She is largely seen as the victim of Weiner's fuckery and is sympathetic.

entremet

Kills career, marriage, personal reputation, and possible child visitation rights all for some sexual highs?

Damn!

He definitely has something wrong with him.

KingV

Among the more noxious notes attributed to Weiner was one telling the girl, “I would bust that tight p***y so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week.”

That sounds pretty sexual to me. Even if he never had sex with this girl he sure as hell intended to.

Damn, didn't know this motgerfucker was into Arthur memes too!

ghostjoke

Banned
Honest question: Does Weiner get off on public disgrace?

Him appearing on Hansen v Predator isn't outside the realm of possibility now.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Honest question: Does Weiner get off on public disgrace?

Him appearing on Hansen v Predator isn't outside the realm of possibility now.

At this point I kind of expect that he gets off on everything.

RibMan

Inexcusable behavior. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets away with it, the guy has a lot of really influential friends.

Buzzati

Banned
The one time the guy can start sexting people again as a single man...he does it with a 15 year old. You keep fucking up, Weiner.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
So he probably has an addiction, but there's some sense of pride and/or guilt from him stating this. You know, the usual detours we make of denial. If you admit you have an addiction, it's a sign of weakness in this culture. Yet, he is a repeat offender on the specific act of sexting others and being a pervert. It's not like a one and done example. This is now a multiple time act, now mixed with being an ephebophile in this case.

He more than likely has a problem he is too shameful to admit, even if many of us on the outside clearly see it. If you can't control your urges and constantly act upon them, how is that not an addiction or problematic habit? One is only the product of prior causes, and in his case, he is clearly caught by them to not have countering conditioning to negate the problem at play, here.

And knowing this culture, we're all going to simply assume he had free will and could have simple chose not to act on anything, with our only option on the table to just punish him and assume this is the cure. I find that very troubling, as more should clearly be done here..

My read was that he definitely has an addiction and a severe lack of impulse control. Given how wealthy and connected he is(/was), it is undoubtedly true that could have received help. His reputation was already ruined, rehab would have actually made him look good. He was too proud. Unlike many, he had the opportunity but refused to take the action. I have no sympathy. Especially now that he has done this.

I can't stop imagining how amazing it would have been if Chris Hansen had managed to take Weiner down like it's bumming me out that it didn't happen.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Oh my god, this is so perfect.

The WEINER system

WhatsApp them your dick
Email them your dick
Inspire loathing and amusement after being exposed
Neglect wife and political career
Email them your dick with kid in the picture
Rape fantasies

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
The WEINER system

WhatsApp them your dick
Email them your dick
Inspire loathing and amusement after being exposed
Neglect wife and political career
Email them your dick with kid in the picture
Rape fantasies

I'm curious but scared to know what comes next!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
All these leaks, did any confirm if he's having extramarital physical affairs rather than some weird sexting kink?

I don't ever remember hearing about him having physical contact with anyone, as surprising as that is. The phone sex with that one woman a few years ago has been the biggest thing. Huma jetted so he could do what he wants now but it seems like he gets bored on Twitter and falls into thirst traps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom