• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Shadows: Extended Gameplay Walkthrough | Ubisoft Forward 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
While the Xbox Game Showcase showed gameplay for the first time, Ubisoft gave an extended look at Assassin’s Creed Shadows gameplay during Ubisoft Forward on Monday. It’s over 13 minutes of what to expect with the game when it launches on November 15.

Last edited:

Griffon

main.php

Jormatar

It's funny how influental Ubisoft games were for Ghost of Tsushima and now you can see here how influental Ghost of Tsushima became for a Ubisoft game.

This basically looks bigger but less polished version of Ghost of Tsushima.

Last edited:

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
AC:S looks nice and polished, the sections with the female ninja look fine, but I still can't get over the ridiculous choice of a black samurai. It feels weird to have a game where a huge black guy crushes and demolishes an endless parade of Asians, especially in the light of the large number of cases of random street violence by black men against random Asians in the real world.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
AC:S looks nice and polished, the sections with the female ninja look fine, but I still can't get over the ridiculous choice of a black samurai. It feels weird to have a game where a huge black guy crushes and demolishes an endless parade of Asians, especially in the light of the large number of cases of random street violence by black men against random Asians in the real world.
You can't be serious.

YuLY

Thought it had come out in March for some reason. Still, 6 months isn't close.
Normally should be fine, the prob is it doesnt really look better, certainly some unique stuff especially with the shinobi but dunno if enough. Maybe the console crowd will be more for it.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Ah yes because this is what the game will actually look like.

Like Ubisoft are THE company that consistently do this, to this day. Il believe it when the game is physically in people's hands.

Ok .. but clearly I'm talking about the stream they're showing itself, not what it could possibly look like at release.

The stream bitrate doesn't improve the combat/gameplay along with the dollar store voice acting and music that sounds like something you'd get if you typed "Japanese hip-hop" in to any AI music generator of your choice.

I dunno, game play doesn't look any better / worse than other similar games. The only thing that'll make it a slog is how much open-world vomit Ubi injects in it, but otherwise what they've shown today all seems fairly competent.

GymWolf

Gold Member
The stream bitrate doesn't improve the combat/gameplay along with the dollar store voice acting and music that sounds like something you'd get if you typed "Japanese hip-hop" in to any AI music generator of your choice.
Yeah the music was strangely just there, usually the ac games have good ost.

Reactions: GHG
Top Bottom