• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attaching leather to my controllers

belgurdo

Banned
I can't stand the feel of plastic sometimes, so I was going to cut some leather and stick 'em on my controllers. Will glue do, or do I need to use some kind of plastic melting agent or anything? And do I need anything special to cut the leather with?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
i'm sorry, but I found the post title disturbing.. It must be cause I need sleep!

BeOnEdge

Banned
sweet. :lol nothin like alittle S&M with consoles. double sided tape though. theres some thats extra sticky. i think that may be called contact tape.

ChrisReid

Have you tried third party controllers with rubber grips instead of hard plastic? I know I'd never be able to properly attach leather to a controller.

cvxfreak

ChrisReid said:
Have you tried third party controllers with rubber grips instead of hard plastic? I know I'd never be able to properly attach leather to a controller.

Yeah, those controls are really comfortable. I wish one of these official publishers would approve of them once in awhile.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Would you rather buy a leather gripped controller?

2378.jpg

cvxfreak

It'd be neat if Sony made the Dual Shock 3 covered with the same material as the R3/L3 sticks. Same with Nintendo and the C-Stick material.

Top Bottom