• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Menome

Terrible. I'll put up with his erotic Roman Reigns photo shopped posters, but his toenail clippings are everywhere.

Pikma collects Roman Reigns' toenail clippings?

giphy.gif

What did she say?

Wrestling Twitter guy @badboicasey
Ivelisse is a homophobe and has injured people in the ring but people don't call for her to be blackballed?

She responds
I am NOT a homophobe, and this fucking blackballing bullshit about something ive invested my whole life in (career) needs to stop NOW

He proceeds to point out that not only did she personally call him a certain homophobic slur at the FCW parking lot, but that she's used said homophobic slur multiple other occasions in public and in private, including to fellow wrestlers, and then posted a screencap of her not only calling one said slur in a DM but doubling down on it when called out (NSFW language https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIlSYbcW4AA1yHm.jpg)

Hasney

She responds

He proceeds to point out that not only did she personally call him a certain homophobic slur at the FCW parking lot, but that she's used said homophobic slur multiple other occasions in public and in private, including to fellow wrestlers, and then posted a screencap of her not only calling one said slur in a DM but doubling down on it when called out (NSFW language https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIlSYbcW4AA1yHm.jpg)

Yeah, I saw the exchange and without any other accusations on top I would have been fine to write it off as he said she said stuff with no other smoke. But the screencap pretty much solidifies it.

nwo wolfpack finally has their own theme music. Is this the dark wcw timeline? Only thing left is watching Goldberg continue to destroy everyone.

RBH

She responds

Yikes

Anth0ny

Meltzer on this weeks 205 live:

"Yeah, this is fucking WCW almost"

🔥🔥🔥🔥👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼💯💯💯💯😂😂😂😂

Hasney

🔥🔥🔥🔥👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼💯💯💯💯😂😂😂😂

Wait, is that a good or bad thing? Because if it was like the WCW cruiserweight division then I will resub right now.

Hex

Banned
Can someome steal money out of your account knowing your account number and routing number? It's all over checks that would be stupid and widespread. My roomate is yelling in hysteria about it thinking it happened to a friend but wont grasp that checks are used by millions. I can't.
Yes, if someone has the routing and account number they can set up a transfer.
Very easy to trace though.
You can also use it to pay off a bill or something but again very easy to trace.

Hex

Banned
Yo, Catrina is still cool as far as we know before I just write off all Lucha Underground women, right?

Indeed.

It is funny I saw someone post a gif on twitter of two garbage cans floating down a street and the caption was Sexy Star and Ivelisse racing each other to the gutter (or something like that)

Menome

Watching Wrestling Update:

I watched nothing as I found out that Amazon's "AutoRip" feature downloads its own MP3s at approximately 256kbps. So I've spent this evening deleting a year of those and ripping the affected CDs to 320kbps.

Hasney

Watching Wrestling Update:

I watched nothing as I found out that Amazon's "AutoRip" feature downloads its own MP3s at approximately 256kbps. So I've spent this evening deleting a year of those and ripping the affected CDs to 320kbps.

If you sub to Google Play Music and set them all up, it'll just let you stream the 320kbps versions that way. Way quicker than ripping.

whenever i see a particularly nasty deathmatch gif i just wonder why why why would you do to given there's always like twenty people in total in attendance so at most you're getting like 100 bucks for the match and that's being generous

🔥🔥🔥🔥👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼💯💯💯💯😂😂😂😂
I'd be in for actually watching 205 Live if it was an entertaining end of WCW era trainwreck of madness.

(Or the positive alternative Hasney mentioned, WCW can save it one way or the other)

whenever i see a particularly nasty deathmatch gif i just wonder why why why would you do to given there's always like twenty people in total in attendance so at most you're getting like 100 bucks for the match and that's being generous

You just don't understand the passion for the great art of deathmatch spots.

Man fuck this page. Hexasneyma has destroyed this once great community.

I just wanna get home. Watch some TNA. And sleep. I'm here dealing with a bunch of marks for themselves.

Top Bottom