• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

the chris

saIqN.png
And in contrast

Mike M

Nick N
Friend made this in response to my subjecting him to some choice images from this thread.

CWK7E.png

Middle image could be swapped out for any number of pics in here.

What's with the patriotic christian Sonic the Hedgehog fanarts? There has to be some psychological reason for this, presuming that the artists suffer from some sort of social disorder. It's a safe presumption.

What's with the patriotic christian Sonic the Hedgehog fanarts? There has to be some psychological reason for this, presuming that the artists suffer from some sort of social disorder. It's a safe presumption.

Just a guess, but maybe the type of people who idolize/sexualize anthropomorphic animals are that way due to being raised with a great deal of sexual repression in an extremely conservative environment, and this is their outlet?

I have no idea.

Ferrio

Banned
Just a guess, but maybe the type of people who idolize/sexualize anthropomorphic animals are that way due to being raised with a great deal of sexual repression in an extremely conservative environment, and this is their outlet?

I have no idea.

Sounds pretty reasonable. We should head to furry-gaf, do a poll see if it holds any water.

I have no idea.

...I could see that. Maybe it's a way of taking their perverted obsession and making it seem more normal or mainstream.

CHEEZMO™;38693519 said:
That's some pretty strong language, bro.

Furries? Okay.
Pregnancy? Fine.
Shit-filled diapers? Whatever floats your boat.

Pregnant furries with shit filled diapers? That ain't right by anybody's book.

lol@ Candy Kong's 'slut' shirt.

I understand it is likely a reference to Arrested Development... but I like to think they just felt like doing that.

Top Bottom