• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Retro

That comic confuses me. It's clearly a reference/homage to that one starring Fox except starring Samus who inexplicably grows a wiener and turns into a Pokemon. Were there more pages to the Fox one or something?

Yeah, I think there was a whole story... but I'm not looking for em. I still have a sliver of sanity left.

Drago

fuck deviantart
Mohatu.jpg

a_girl_worth_fighting_for_by_burdge_bug-d57djbi.jpg

Washing_your_worries_away__Jak_by_neofox.jpg

My_little_Sonic_by_Nigerfur.jpg

I don't really know the best places to find these, just deviantart for now... any one got suggestions? :p

Retro

... So... apparently Republican Bronies have a massive persecution complex. It seems to be a recurring theme. I may actually watch the GOP Convention now to see if anyone shows up with a MLP sign.

Amikami

Banned
This thread is like a train wreck. It's terrifying but I can't stop looking at it.

So gaffers. How many of you are actually posting your own fanart on sly. C'mon. Admit it :p.

Rapstah

I'm bothered by the way whoever made that actually went through the effort to find three matching pictures of real Ariel, but also couldn't be assed to re-do I'm gonna her. Or maybe it's supposed to be I'm going to her? The writer coulda dyslexia.

CorvoSol

I'm bothered by the way whoever made that actually went through the effort to find three matching pictures of real Ariel, but also couldn't be assed to re-do I'm gonna her. Or maybe it's supposed to be I'm going to her? The writer coulda dyslexia.

I'm bothered by the fact that there are Pony versions of something I spent two years doing. In this thread, you just stare for a minute and go, "Huh." Like the Duck/Naruto/Singing Worm thing. I will never be able to unsee that, but I have no idea what it means.

EDIT: "Bothered" being a word meaning "slightly bemused."

SmithnCo

There is so much Sonic x Rainbow Dash fanart it's not even funny. Is this just so their shipping name could be Sonic Dash? lol

commission__sonic_and_rainbow_dash_kiss_by_xxlialove97xx-d4w74lq.png

Mike M

Nick N
I'm bothered by the fact that there are Pony versions of something I spent two years doing. In this thread, you just stare for a minute and go, "Huh." Like the Duck/Naruto/Singing Worm thing. I will never be able to unsee that, but I have no idea what it means.

EDIT: "Bothered" being a word meaning "slightly bemused."

I *think* the singing worm/duck thing was a representation of sirens from an episode if Duck Tales, so it's really just a bizarre DT/Naurto crossover. Though really that only slightly improves matters...

CorvoSol

I *think* the singing worm/duck thing was a representation of sirens from an episode if Duck Tales, so it's really just a bizarre DT/Naurto crossover. Though really that only slightly improves matters...

It will never make it better ever.

CorvoSol

The further into this topic I go, the more I know I can never go back. And the longer that information sinks into my soul, the more I begin to wonder if I really want to. I'm scared, somebody hold me.

Top Bottom