• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Indeed.
z1yKt.jpg

BU8IY.jpg

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I dunno, unlike the other 9/11 memorials, that Pokemon one is tongue-in-cheek and pretty self-aware.

Not sure if that makes it better or worse though.

Fari

Here's some Sonic art from someone who doesn't like Hindus:

This is from the same artist. I don't fully understand this picture, but it was drawn before the recent homophobic chicken controversy:

QJkJP.jpg

The guy also really hates Obama and is a Ron Paul supporter, which is a common occurrence when dealing with this kind of fan art.

He doesn't seem to be a Christian though, which makes him a bit of an anomaly.

I read that as Fredo, thought there was a Godfather crossover in there too, went slightly mad. I think I'm OK now.

You're not safe. Nobody is... safe.

JyyWO.jpg

We get a thread with the option of posting fan art, and then we have to stock it with all this utter crap?
Can anybody make a fan art thread dedicated to great, tasteful art?

Don't know how many times people can see sonic vomit from the most broken of minds and keep laughing..

I repeat, Can anybody make a fan art thread dedicated to great, tasteful art?

ieqdREyY6ZaVX.gif

the chris

We get a thread with the option of posting fan art, and then we have to stock it with all this utter crap?
Can anybody make a fan art thread dedicated to great, tasteful art?

Don't know how many times people can see sonic vomit from the most broken of minds and keep laughing..

I repeat, Can anybody make a fan art thread dedicated to great, tasteful art?

tiezL.jpg

Emitan

This one more saddens than disturbs me. It strikes me as art by someone with unresolved and insecure gender identity issues, someone who probably needs a bit of help and guidance.

Either that or just another fucking nutjob Sonic fan.

Sonic made me trans

Avixph

あの日見た花の名前を僕たちはまだ知らない
ano hi mita haha no namae wo bokutachi wa mada shiranai/ Ano Hana

aoi_shiori_by_akimiya-d3iqfvh.jpg

More Danny Phantom
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/218/e/8/ghost_child_by_sora_na-d5a2etu.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Please stop derailing the thread

[QUOTE][IMG]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/309/0/b/excrement_containment_units_by_lance_the_young-d3271v5.png[/MG][/QUOTE]

I had no idea diaper fetishists could put so much thought into this.

Top Bottom