• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baby Park is Real (MK 8 DLC)

botty

Banned
Worst track from Double Dash. I'll pass
dbUgjcJ.gif

ape you better not come for baby park

Dicer

Banned
Baby motherfuckin Park...

This second DLC pack is just all sorts of amazing...makes the first one look like shit, and it by no means was anything short of fantastic itself.

RowdyReverb

I didn't even know there was a Mario Kart on GBA. Shows what I know. I haven't bought the first DLC yet, so if I buy both at once it's like expanding MK8 by 50%. Looking forward to it

Man, all I wanted was the GBA courses done justice, and this is fucking above and beyond, goddamn. They look incredible, and the other courses look amazing too.

I'll even forgive the addition of Baby Park.

Lunar15

This version of Big Blue is the most bittersweet song ever. It's so good that it makes me want another F-Zero so badly, but at the same time it kind of heralds the end of that franchise.

BUT HOLY FUCK THAT SAX IS SO GOOD.

Revven

Big Blue COMPLETELY cancels my disappointment that I had for Baby Park. Holy FUCK that course looks gorgeous and the music is so SUBLIME.

WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK. ;~;

Also, a majority of the Retro tracks are ones I haven't played before so much of this pack is new to me. Only familiar with Neo Bowser City and Baby Park.

daripad

Calmed down a little... they fucked with Baby Park. The divider in the middle is killing it.

I can forgive them. They brought the best GBA tracks (second best Mario Kart) a new FZero track and a beautiful Neo Bowser City. The new tracks look amazing too. I can forgive them for that, definitely.

Nanashrew

Banned
This version of Big Blue is the most bittersweet song ever. It's so good that it makes me want another F-Zero so badly, but at the same time it kind of heralds the end of that franchise.

BUT HOLY FUCK THAT SAX IS SO GOOD.

I want this exact team who did this to do the next F-Zero. I need a whole OST of this music.

Azure J

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

RIBBON ROAD

JESUS CHRIST

EDIT 2: CHEESE LAND AS WELL?!!!! SIANDE@(IN@EBVR#NOE3ncv)@EMNOVF@

21/10, Mario Kart 8 is the 2015 GotY as well

I found a forum post of the guy who made the leak. apparently, he says that he has "the right to silently sit back twiddle my thumbs and menacingly laugh at how stupid people are for actually taking GameFAQs posts so seriously."

I think this might be it for the game but dam if they haven't spoiled me, they do such a good job with the DLC that I hope they consider other packs in the future.

Top Bottom