• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne launch trailer

BumRush

So, the trailer is gorgeous, gameplay looks insane, soundtrack is top notch, the vibe is actually scary...it looks like everything I've wanted in a "souls" game.

Buuuuut, the thing that's impressed me most is the character design (both protagonist and enemy design). Holy shit. The design team at From is the best in the business.

Perfection.
Kreygasm.png

Foggy

iWBfH3aKqjRWU.gif

Fuckin hell, I can't wait for the direct feed. Oh and I wonder what that greatsword's secondary form is.....

iWBfH3aKqjRWU.gif

Fuckin hell, I can't wait for the direct feed. Oh and I wonder what that greatsword's secondary form is.....

according to the artwork it's a smaller sword inside probably to do piercing type attacks to balance the damage output of wailing away.

iXJ5oUS.jpg

or not. the sword hilts look different so maybe that is just the sword in the Kirk Hammer.

Steroyd

Wait, so the flaming hammer in that pic isn't a special, it's just a fire aspect kirk hammer, which means those lightning weapons ive seen are...

my god, I can have a lightning greatsword that's actually coated in lightning, fucking shit that's amazing

Oh wow I can have that whip thing covered in either flame or lightning.

How am I going to play any game for the next 2 weeks!?

Foggy

according to the artwork it's a smaller sword inside probably to do piercing type attacks to balance the damage output of wailing away.

iXJ5oUS.jpg

or not. the sword hilts look different so maybe that is just the sword in the Kirk Hammer.

Hmm, I'm sure it's the same principle though. It would make sense if the greatsword part is actually the sheath and there's a smaller sword inside.

Despera

Banned
Couldn't resist... had to see this.

So you can zero shift in this game I see. Well... I don't know what to say... I'm fucking speechless.

This game is a dream come true for me, i know that sounds corny as hell but it's true. Imagine being a massive Star Wars fan and the prequels lived up to all your wildest hopes, thats whats happening right now.

ironcreed

Banned
Now that is what I'm talking about. That is the kind of ungodly atmosphere that I am expecting with this game. Put these guys on Castlevania pronto.

i-Lo

I want to see that Scythe; it looks like one of most bad arse weapons.

Of course, the dual gunslingers will most likely be facing the greatest challenge.

Top Bottom