• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Second: "emergency" livestream on Tuesday, live play of BD tomorrow

L~A

So, a couple of Bravely stream coming right up...

Bravely Default: live playthrough

Tomorrow, Dengeki Online staff will have a live playthrough of Bravely Default: For the Sequel. They're planning to play until they reach the true ending, so it's gonna be really long. Of course, don't watch this if you haven't played the game yet. Some Bravely Second dev. staff will be there (tba).

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWVce43QeDg / http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv217142487

Time:

- Japan: 6PM
- Europe: 11AM
- UK: 10AM
- North America (East): 5AM
- North America (West): 2AM

t1429261200z0.png

Bravely Second: emergency livestream

Then, there's Squeenix's "emergency" livestream for Bravely Second on Tuesday. It doesn't look like they're planning to show something in particular, and instead, they're going to answer fan questions. Looks like they want to convince players who are still not sure whether they want to buy the game or not.

If you know Japanese, you can send your own questions using this #おしえて浅野Pブレセカ開発室 (until April 19th).

Link: https://youtu.be/Oby9RaJr8Uc

Time:

– Japan: 8PM
– Europe: 1PM
– UK: 12PM
– North America (East): 7AM
– North America (West): 4AM

t1429614000z0.png

L~A

Something planned at the last minute, from the looks of it.

That or the world is coming to an end and this livestream is the only way to save it.

Still not sure of watching Dengeki playthrough ever since they said about it last week... unless if they're doing a clean Hard mode playthrough
So a poor translation of just a normal stream or at most a surprise stream
Direct translation... 緊急(Kinkyuu) is emergency. Last attempt to convice people it will be Bravely Default plot all over again lol

vareon

Will they or will they not turn off random encounter and 4x speed? Only tomorrow to find out!

Sounds fun, I'll keep it running on the second monitor.

L~A

Still not sure of watching Dengeki playthrough ever since they said about it last week... unless if they're doing a clean Hard mode playthrough

Direct translation... 緊急(Kinkyuu) is emergency. Last attempt to convice people it will be Bravely Default plot all over again lol

What did they say about the live playthrough?

Ah yeah, wasn't sure whether to pick up "emergency" or "last minute"... went with emergency to make things look more dramatic :p

Personally, going to watch the BD stream because I don't think I'll have time to replay BD before BS comes out (even if it's not going to happen for a long while in EU :p). And it'll be cool to see which strategies they'll be going with, as I suck at those.

Heh, I love the "emergency stream" myself. Then again, I kind of guessed what kanji it was before entering, so it made more sense to me.

Hmm... I think I may sit this out though, as I don't want to spoil myself too much.

Renewed

Ah, looks like they're doing a New Game + run.

Well that'll shave down the time. I personally went for the false ending first but never got around to the true ending, so maybe I'll keep on eye on this.

Man I remember using the AR cards for this game, and it was cool that each character had their own little scene going on. Other cards I tried gave me the character model and they'd perform some short animations you see in-game.

Renewed

I really want that Edea doll o3o

Suddenly learning crafts has become truly appealing....

Bravely Second version too pls

Hearing this music with the game just makes me want to hear the new soundtrack... Maaaybe I'll get it together with Xenoblade X, but that code they're offering will end up being useless for me.

If you understand Japanese, this is actually pretty interesting to watch since right now it's people who worked on the game directly commentating over gameplay and actually at the wheel.

The main producer, Asano, left for the day, but both guys on the left and right are assistant producers and have helped do all the streams up till now. It's pretty cool.

L~A

Ha ha, they're eating pizza right now... I swear, listening to this while working is a rather strange experience.

Is anyone that watched the stream today able to translate the later parts regarding DLC and merchandise? I was specifically interested in the three books that were shown, especially the mention of a Bravely Second artbook like the one done for Bravely Default (the Design Works one). I'd like to onow what the stuff is and when it cones out (DLC and books) so that I might start looking into importing

Is anyone that watched the stream today able to translate the later parts regarding DLC and merchandise? I was specifically interested in the three books that were shown, especially the mention of a Bravely Second artbook like the one done for Bravely Default (the Design Works one). I'd like to onow what the stuff is and when it cones out (DLC and books) so that I might start looking into importing

Basically buying any of that stuff, the novel, manga, anthology, art book, CDs, etc, gets you a code you can use to grab a costume of your choosing of the ones they showed. Each code is another chance to pick one, basically.

So for example, today I'm gonna buy the anthology comic that takes place inbetween games, and it'll come with a code I can use to get one of those costumes.

Top Bottom