• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyoro SF

I have some Steam coupons up for selling/trading. I have no use for these so go ahead and make an offer.

Yl2NE5t.png

Will accept Steam Cards or Paypal as long as you're ready to trade through Steam. If Paypal just have something worthless on hand so we can complete the trade at no consequence to you.

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller. Sell and trade with confidence!

Rrang129

Still looking to sell my Xbox One without Kinect, plus Halo: Master Chief Collection, and Titanfall. Also comes with a plug and play charge battery. Bought the system in June, and it's in immaculate condition.

Looking for $375 Shipped!!!

Pics:
xb1one_zps915880e4.jpg

k5NSe1v.jpg

Also, have a Steam code for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition - looking for $7

Paypal only please - NeoGaf Plus Seller!

aristotle

Positive buyer feedback for Exuro.

He's been extremely patient with me. Unfortunately there was also a dead battery in a game that I had no clue was there. Great buyer as far as I'm concerned.

Hey all, I'm looking to trade my Assassin's Creed Xbox One voucher that came with the bundle. It's not really my thing. I'd probably like Sunset Overdrive or something like that if you want to do a trade, or you can just buy it outright for the price of a full game.

qd16Bk2.jpg

Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Thanks!

Fury Sense

SEALED and SHIPPED*

Smash Bros Wii U 52
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze 38
Super Mario 3D World 47
Nintendo Land 11 (Unsealed, Nintendo code still valid)

*North America

webkatt

For Sale:
$100 Xbox Credit (Two $50 Cards)

Want:
$90 PayPal

I have been slowly building my Wii U fund and this will put me over the top, enough to get the console and maybe a game!

isitstill

Positive seller feedback for dmix90, sold a copy of Crypt of the Necrodancer to me for a great price.

Yo, maxcriden, I PMed you some disc-only PS2 games. I'm not sure if you got the PM or if the system lost it (I sent it from my phone).

Maddocks

Want To Sell

Little Big Planet 3 PS4 Digital Code(Came with my Lego Batman ps4 bundle)

Looking for PSN card/amazon gift card, or can trade digital game for digital game. If none of that is possible, PM me and we could negotiate a price.

Mark5130

WTS
NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees.

Xbox One Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Code - $10

Xbox One GTA 5 Whale Cash Code, good for $3.5 million in game. - $25

WTS
NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees.

Xbox One Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Code - $10

Xbox One GTA 5 Whale Cash Code, good for $3.5 million in game. - $25

Bought a code from Mark5130 (second code I've bought from him) and he's still great, quick simple transaction, thanks!

EYEL1NER

Positive Feedback for Sir Garbageman.
He sold me some more graphic novels. Excellent prices, great packing, and fast shipping... that is how Sir Garbageman rolls.

Positive Buyer feedback for SmokeMaxX

Worked with me being a slowpoke, delivered payment fast, and was great at communicating the entire way throughout. Good stuff.

webkatt

Why isn't e90Mark on the feedback sheet?

We have a pending deal but I don't see him on the sheet. According to his feedback he should have some positive buyer feedback?

Mark5130

We have a pending deal but I don't see him on the sheet. According to his feedback he should have some positive buyer feedback?

I dealt with him the other day and left positive buyer feedback. He's a good guy.

SmokeMaxX

Takes a while to update the feedback list. Every day or so there's like 200 new replies to this thread and they have to manually enter in new feedback.

M3z_

For Sale

All prices include shipping!

q5tZLC9l.jpg

(PS4)Brand New Destiny $40

(XB1)Brand New COD:AW $40

Downloadable Code Sunset Overdrive $40

Xbox 360 4GB Slim $90

PS3 500GB $120

Uncharted Triology $25(Only selling as bundle)

Infamous 1&2 Collection $10

Sly And Rachet $10(Only selling as bundle)

FFX/FFX-2 Remaster $15

Sunset Overdrive Day One $35

Madden 2015 $15

Titanfall $10

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $10

Assassins Creed Unity $25

Lords of the Fallen $30

Dragon Age:Inquisition $35

Alien Isolation $35

Metro Redux $25

Tomb Raider $10

Sleeping Dogs Remaster $25

Destiny $30

I also have 2 Far Cry 4 Uplay codes through the Samsung SSD Promotion $30ea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom