• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2014 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 13

Horseress

Attendants already getting hit with dem "did you know?"

10838869_623526931092866_560917263_n.jpg

EDIT so are we, we live!

I bet Justin will make it at least to the 3rd round, but no further
I'm not a betting man
.. I don't think Justin is as hungry for SF4 as he was MvC3.. Prove me wrong Justin...

mollipen

I'm excited, because this is the first real FG tournament stuff I've attended live. Usually, I just watch via live steam or whatever.

I'm excited, because this is the first real FG tournament stuff I've attended live. Usually, I just watch via live steam or whatever.

Hope you have a good time! Aside from Evo, this is definitely the one to go to live.

Also guys, who wants to make an FGC-GAF trip to see The Gambler starring Mark Wahlberg this Christmas? Kappa

Noaloha

This opening ceremony, what's expected? And the Omega exhi, worth checking out or likely to just be a forced hype promo piece with a dollop of cringe? Unsure if I should use this hour and change before the main event to do something that doesn't involve the stream.

I wonder how close this will get to EVO numbers? The best number outside of EVO was 52k from SCR or CEO I think. USF4 at EVO got 130k and Marvel had 149k I believe. I don't expect CapCup to reach either, but I hope they can hit at least 100k at some point. Even if it's just people tuning in for the first live demo of SF5.

Pappasman

Hopefully One Frame Link gives the stream their awesome stat stuff they gave the live audience at EVO. That was really great stuff.

Noaloha

The Capcom stream decision makers really should do something about their "Did you know?" rotation. It's a neat idea in theory, but I don't see it as a make-do for newcomers to the community, there're better ways to accomplish that. I'd rather they used something a bit more juicy for those already in the scene, quotes from names or more obscure tips and tricks.

I'm great fun at parties by the way.

Top Bottom