• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cardi B Gifts Husband Offset $500,000 Cash For His 28th Birthday

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
thumbnail

There's a lot of pressure when it comes to your partner's birthday. You should know and love them more than anyone, so the stakes are high.

But if you're really struggling to think of something original, personal and meaningful, a fridge full of $500,000 (£370,523) in cash will almost definitely suffice.

This is the tactic Cardi B employed for her husband Offset's 28th birthday yesterday (Saturday).

The rapper shared a video of the generous gifting on Instagram along with the caption: "Big daddy shlong Birthday. Little something something for the Birthday boy @offsetyrn LOVE Y O U."

Yes, birthday's don't get more 'big daddy shlong' than this.

In the video, Offset (real name Kiari Kendrell Cephus) can be seen emptying the fridge of bundles of cash, supposedly comprised of 5,000 $100 notes.

Cardi B can be heard saying: "So, everyone's sayin' you got every car, every jewellery,you got everything, you got every shoe - what else can I give somebody who got everything?

"That's $500,000."

thumbnail

After Offset does the whole 'ohhh you didn't have to' thing, Cardi B then replies: "I know I don't have to give you this money, but I don't know what to give you and I gotta give you something."

How very sweet.

She's (and he's) lucky though. If I couldn't think of anything to get my other half and instead just put the equivalent amount of my earnings (a tenner) in the fridge, I doubt she'd be that impressed.

As if the stacks of cash weren't enough, Cardi even went on to offer her hubby suggestions of what he could spend it on.

She said: "You could buy a car, you could buy more clothes, you could buy jewellery, you could buy me more Birkin bags. You could do whatever the hell you want.

"Happy birthday, but don't expect no Christmas gift from me. Ain't no Christmas gift. Only for the kids."
That seems fair enough.

Judging by Cardi's Instagram, it seems that Offset spent a fair amount of his birthday cash later that night, which he and Cardi threw in the general direction of loads of extremely scantily clad strippers.

Still, caterpillar cake and an Argos voucher is still nice enough.

TindalosPup

I would do the same if I had the kinda money she does

Also don't think I'd have 100% of the problems I face, but you know, whatever

Cravis

Come back in 2 years and tell me how “big daddy schlock” is doing 😆

I do hope a CTR was filled out when that withdrawal was made.

TacosNSalsa

I never understood when celebs do this . She's a multi millionaire and she'll buy you what ever you want anyway giving him money seems kind of redundant

Mista

Banned
Because they basically have everything so hey, let me gift him half a million which we’ll BOTH spend since we’re married

Grinchy

Banned
I wonder what kind of fight will get started if he uses the money to buy some shit for himself.

"I gave you $500K and you couldn't even take me on a trip??"

Amory

Pretty impressive that she managed to give a gift that sufficiently stroked her own ego but also took no thought whatsoever

Top Bottom