• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrities you admire that age and makes you sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

los

al-bundy-at-first-i-wp3k8r.gif

What he looks like now:
MV5BMTYzMjMzMzEzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzU2MzQxMw@@._V1._SY314_CR14,0,214,314_.jpg

I was watching Christmas vacation in December - because you know it's the rules, then saw a pic of Chevy chase and was surprised how old he looks.

The problem is my mind still thinks we are in the 90's at times and i forget just how long it's been since some films were made.

esai

Yeeooowwchh. I got blitz by hateful GAF. Dayum.
PokeballingBush.gif

Sorry I posted a picture of myself. I didn't know it was so offensive. I went ahead and replace it with a much less pretty picture. I was mainly trying to comment to the guy whining about how girls he liked in High School looked trashy now, but girls he never looked at before became better looking. Didn't mean to dig up deep seated memories of being dumped.

john-cena-rise-above-hate-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Ricky_R

Nice thread... I've been having a hard time watching Clooney slowly getting older. He has that cool look that can still bypass the old looking ears, nose, hair and neck, but he's almost reaching the point where it won't work.

Are the veins on his arms just a result of using HGH? That's really gross. Just because you have low body-fat shouldn't make your veins stand out like that.

chiQ

I think that until people start looking really frail and unwell, i.e. you feel like they can't be long for this world, there's nothing sad about them aging. They are getting older, after all.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Bruce Willis and George Clooney, and perhaps Johny Depp, are always going to be "those cool looking dudes" in my head regardless of their age.

Actually, the funny thing is, I think maybe Tom Cruise fits that bill as well.

You're not particularly attractive, but your desperation knows no bounds. But hell, if whoring your pictures out on GAF unsolicited will help fill in the hole in your heart left by the arctic crevasse you're housing in your pants, more power to you.

This was pure poetry. By a gremlin no less.

MrPliskin

Banned
Sincerely disappointed in people attacking members instead of simply ignoring it, and the lack of moderation with regards to these attacks. Not a good image to paint for GAF.

OT: Al Pacino.

Welp, this thread is really depressing. Luckily my Asian genes will keep me looking 20s for some time. :D

Yeah no. That kind of post is why so many women feel welcome to post here.

Pretty much. I called someone out for making a "lol girl gamer" type joke because I thought it was inappropriate and GAF immediately jumped on me and it was derailing the thread so I just dropped it.

chiQ

Mickey Rourke was cute, and should have gone the way of Bruce Willis, who had a similar kind of appeal. Willis still looks great, and with dignity too, but despite still performing well Rourke is a bit pathetic.

Pand

I think it's especially sad when celebrities or any persons have work done just to look younger. I kind of get changing your certain features of your face or body you've always had a problem with, but most botox-like procedures just make me assume you're older than you really are. It can make a 30-year old look 50.

I think it's especially sad when celebrities or any persons have work done just to look younger. I kind of get changing your certain features of your face or body you've always had a problem with, but most botox-like procedures just make me assume you're older than you really are. It can make a 30-year old look 50.

Look at the female cast of Celebrity Apprentice. Those are some scary women.

Came here to post this. I really only "discovered" him as an old guy. Wish I had been more aware of him during his Mononoke/Spirited Away days. I'm determined not to make the same mistake twice. I've been trying desperately to figure out who the "next Miyazaki" will be. I've got it down to a short list...strapping myself in for the ride.

Wait, what happened to Miyazaki???

iidesuyo

Could it be that digital photography is an offender, too? I remember back in 2003/04 when everybody got a digital camera people started to look like shit on photos. You would start to see all those pimples and boogers. Analogue photos were so much more forgiving.

Could it be that digital photography is an offender, too? I remember back in 2003/04 when everybody got a digital camera people started to look like shit on photos. You would start to see all those pimples and boogers. Analogue photos were so much more forgiving.

Many professionals still use analog.

Solo

You're not particularly attractive, but your desperation knows no bounds. But hell, if whoring your pictures out on GAF unsolicited will help fill in the hole in your heart left by the arctic crevasse you're housing in your pants, more power to you.

Ether. One of the best account suicides I can recall. I applaud you, good sir!

OnPoint

This thread has inspired me to start eating healthier again.

Shit... you can really tell who took care of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom