• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charlie Hebdo attacks - Hostage situations ended, 4 hostages reportedly killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush_Khan

I just want to ask, do people want the brothers alive if it meant the hostages died? I don't think that risk should be taken. Take them out before they do anything crazy.

What happened to the thread about the hostage situation? Deleted/debunked, melded into the mega-thread, or removed for the safety of those involved?

Right as I decide to leave work early. I'll be following text reports I guess.
Fingers crossed there are no additional good guys casualties.

Edit: oh shit, synchronized breaches. Go guys!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just want to ask, do people want the brothers alive if it meant the hostages died? I don't think that risk should be taken. Take them out before they do anything crazy.

The hostage's lives take priority, IMO. That doesn't mean the police shouldn't do everything they could to take them alive. Who knows what kind of information they could provide.

Nicholas Vinocur ‏@NicholasVinocur 27s28 seconds ago
Now four explosions heard at Vincennes hostage-taking scene - Reuters witness
0 replies 2 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweeted2 Favorite
More

Mimosa97

1743708_10152967327644383_5860045166637990906_n.jpg

" Hi, it's Charlie ! "

Rich!

And give them the easy way out? Fuck that. You'd be giving them exactly what they want. They WANT to be martyrs. Capture them alive, lock them away forever.

Of course, the hostages' lives are the main priority.

RangerX

Banned
Its going to be very difficult but I hope this is resolved with as little casualties(none) as possible. This is very upsetting.

Joni

I hope the explosions were on purpose by the police, and that they weren't some kind of last stand.

No the hostage should not die, but if possible it would be nice if no one died and the brothers were caught also.

FootballFan

Similar explosions at both locations it seems.

Hopefully it is the police doing it.

Really hope the hostages and police make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom