• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmas avatar requests - 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Some gaf hero was great enough to modify mine with an England flag for the euros, i would be forever grateful if some kind soul could do the same with santa clause and his sled, or something akin to that :D

Thank you based neogaf

Here is the original

ikDXM8.gif

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I miss animated Avs. Back when mine was still moving, my Xmas version had a santa hat on and ornaments dangling from Terry Crews' hypnotic bouncing pecs. Good times

Edit: found it

D2yiN.gif

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Eightbit, I know I have a hat on already, but I want to see what you can do with my original avatar (maybe get the whole hat in the dimensions?)
ibeeOqJQj2wS8r.png

Milchjon

I'd love a Santa hat and beard on Robert Kraft (on the right) and an elf's hat on grumpy ol Bill on the left.

Or if anyone has better ideas, I'm grateful fr everything.

Symphonic

Would someone mind doing me? Maybe holding a candy cane and a hat, or just the candy cane if the hat doesn't look right over the mohawk.

image.php

edit: Or like a santa jacket on him or snow or whatever! Whatever looks nice, you guys are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom