• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cinderella Girls |OT| A perfect fit for anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

edited my friend code because Chieri was calling me

COMII_YUYAAZj0O.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Quick and basic

Code:
 GAF NAME  |     ID    | SS NAME
Lockon     | 904285408 | Lockon
CoinArt    | 118424954 |
KenjiGlove | 630937480 | KenjiGlove
pariah164  | 918132861 | Pari
Vylash     | 235511782 |
elhaym     | 789215217 | ToloneP
BGBW       | 557485133 | Love Live
OceanBlue  | 648530868 |
Hachitora  | 720932911 |

Suppose we should make note of who has done the friend invite campaign.

Quick and basic

Code:
CoinArt    | 118424954 |
Vylash     | 235511782 |

I've done CoinArt but I think the chain stopped there.

Astral Dog

For a moment i thought this was going to be about young Cinderella and her stepsisters, with Lady Tremaine and her father making ocasional appearances.
:p

OceanBlue

Quick and basic

Code:
CoinArt    | 118424954 |
Vylash     | 235511782 |

Can I add myself to this list? My ID is 648530868. Also, what is the invitation trick you mentioned earlier?

Hachitora

Add me to that list too pls. ID is 720932911. Dunno if I wanna do that invitation thing till ios comes out tho since I can't transfer the currency

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
List updated

Also, what is the invitation trick you mentioned earlier?

There an invite campaign up now from what I see. You can get 50 stars per person up to 250 stars (5 friends).

Here the campaign page:
http://ss.idolmaster.jp/campaign_top/index?rnd=326859605

Put your ID on the top box
Friend ID on the bottom box
Hit submit (big pink button)

Sorry Hachi and OceanBlue, I accidentally sent a comment first instead of a friend request.

pariah164

I am at level 13! I'm stuck in Regular mode, except for when I decide to torture myself and go Pro. Done a few FP draws, not one Star Gem draw yet. I'm about 1000 short. And no, I never got the pre-reg thing. I guess I was just unlucky.

Either way, show me your Idolized girls, CinderGAF.

For the most part, I just idolize the girls I like. I can't read/understand anything they say, but I get enough of a gist of it from the personalities and the appearances. Riina is also one of my favorites in the show, so that helped. Also, those who know my potato-cam pictures from the SIF thread may notice that these are actual screencaps. Using my newer tablet for this game, which actually has a decent screeencap function.

Also, my teams:

The BestOnes, I use for when I'm feeling masochistic and decide to suffer through Pro and Master modes, natch. The others are themed for the obvious reasons. I wanted to name my Passion team Passion Fruit, but I guess it was too long, because it kept getting rejected. Either way, the themed teams rotate, depending on who needs affection points.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
When I first went online the username I chose was 'TheBestOne' ha ha ha.

Been focusing on idolising the rarer cards first so I haven't done much since they are a massive grind of luck.

Hachitora

*Sigh* I really can't play this game on my phone. My touch screen stops registering a hold when I press on another note. Guess I'll wait till ios comes out to really start playing

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does anyone know what Hearts are for? I think I've hit max capacity. Are they the local audition points since I see I have 9,900 of them?

pariah164

Man, the odds of getting a rare in local scouting must be abysmal. I have to have done the 10-pull close to a dozen times by now, and have only gotten one.
Yeah, speaking of that...

My SO's draw, not mine.

He got a Rin, and is now saying he'd prefer an Uzuki while I sit here and seethe in jealousy. Lucksack.

EDIT: Sorry for the double.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I see. Do you just add random people? Also added everyone on this list I think.

Nah, I've only added those who have posted their code in this thread. It was just a case of not knowing what the buttons do. Going to keep Google Translate open at all times I think.

pariah164

Okay, either my game is glitching, or I'm missing something. My room icon has a 'NEW' icon flashing over it, but I have no idea why. I'm upgrading my trainer board, but it has an hour and 30 minutes left on it. None of my cabinets have anything, either. I don't need to visit any rooms. What the heck does it want?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Okay, either my game is glitching, or I'm missing something. My room icon has a 'NEW' icon flashing over it, but I have no idea why. I'm upgrading my trainer board, but it has an hour and 30 minutes left on it. None of my cabinets have anything, either. I don't need to visit any rooms. What the heck does it want?

Have you checked the jukebox? Every time you play a new song it will appear in there.

Does anyone know what that red square, that has a countdown, that appears on the song screen is saying?

pariah164

Have you checked the jukebox? Every time you play a new song it will appear in there.

Does anyone know what that red square, that has a countdown, that appears on the song screen is saying?
Checked the jukebox. No dice, but I did buy some songs, because that's a thing I haven't done yet.

Vylash

Increased drop rate for the items it shows

OceanBlue

Nah, I've only added those who have posted their code in this thread. It was just a case of not knowing what the buttons do. Going to keep Google Translate open at all times I think.

Sorry, I wasn't clear on what I was talking about lol. I was wondering if you add random people from the list for the invite campaign.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sorry, I wasn't clear on what I was talking about lol. I was wondering if you add random people from the list for the invite campaign.

I don't know who Lockon has added, otherwise following on from CoinArt and Kenji I would suggest just adding the name above you in the list.

Yaari

Been rerolling a long time now, never seen a SSR. Recorded a macro and I'll just run that now until iOS version comes out. Hopefully soon.

Himemiya

The game is just weird when someone else's voice is coming out of your main's mouth.

At least Onegai! Cinderella properly utilizes my Kirarin's voice.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well that's still rather awesome that one can get SRs from the common currency even if they are stupidly rare.

Now lets see if someone gets one as a level complete prize (I've gotten an R from that).

pariah164

Well that's still rather awesome that one can get SRs from the common currency even if they are stupidly rare.

Now lets see if someone gets one as a level complete prize (I've gotten an R from that).
I am 25 short of a Star Gem 10 draw. I just need to Cinderella one more girl. I need three more pairs of shoes to do that.

elhaym

I am 25 short of a Star Gem 10 draw. I just need to Cinderella one more girl. I need three more pairs of shoes to do that.

I just laughed out loud at the absurdity of that set of words put together without any context. Why yes, yes I am still easily amused.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think I will wait on my draw. Want to focus on leveling up and idolising what I already have first.

I think I will wait on my draw. Want to focus on leveling up and idolising what I already have first.

I don't really get the feeling that I actually need to have good units, I haven't even fully levelled my team, I'm far from it actually, but I'm almost already able to get an S rank for some of the songs on higher difficulties.

Yaari

hIOxCPq.jpg

Got that one. Don't know her at all. Lol.
Took damn long though, that 1.5% rate can really take forever.
I'll probably keep messing around with rerolls until the iOS version comes around.
I'd like a Anzu but if I have to keep this one thats fine with me too.

Vylash

hIOxCPq.jpg

Got that one. Don't know her at all. Lol.
Took damn long though, that 1.5% rate can really take forever.
I'll probably keep messing around with rerolls until the iOS version comes around.
I'd like a Anzu but if I have to keep this one thats fine with me too.
nice Mio

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I still don't know whether this thread is dedicated to the anime or the game.

It is for the anime, but with the release of the mobile game based on the show we needed somewhere to talk about it while we learnt about it (since it's all in Japanese) without invading another thread (originally people were posting in the thread for the rather similar game, Love Live School Idol Festival).

To be honest, this thread didn't have much activity. Heck, judging by all these 'who is this' and 'I only know one character' posts it seems a lot of people interested in the game haven't even seen the show. ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom