• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 2 |OT| Remember the L-amo? Liberty sure does.

LionPride

Banned
NFL scouts want to not draft Lamar in the first round so bad they were talking about some Tanner Lee from Nebraska lol
Guess what "traits" they said he had. Go on, guess
Edit: Luke Falk and Mason Rudolph have been playing well too

I just wanna know who is gonna be the tall mediocre white they trot out as a 1st round pick while pullin a Teddy Bridgewater on Lamar

Like, I don't blame Allen for his hype, that's on the media

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
If you could put Lamaar Jackson on like any of the other top 10 teams not named Bama you might have a situation like last year where the National Championship Game is competitive.

As it stands it's gonna be a noob fest all year while Bama cruises.

Rvaan

Banned
I just wanna know who is gonna be the tall mediocre white they trot out as a 1st round pick while pullin a Teddy Bridgewater on Lamar

Like, I don't blame Allen for his hype, that's on the media

Josh Allen will go 1 overall while Lamar will somehow slip to the Pats in round 2.

dickroach

"that was nearly the play they needed!" said so enthusiastically
the fuck's that even mean
why do I watch these games with the sound on

If you could put Lamaar Jackson on like any of the other top 10 teams not named Bama you might have a situation like last year where the National Championship Game is competitive.

As it stands it's gonna be a noob fest all year while Bama cruises.
But he is on a team that will be in the top 10 by mid year, what's your point?

Don't know if it can continue for another half... but Western Kentucky came to Illinois expecting Illinois, and instead got a 30 minute root canal.

Hobbles

So numb I don't even feel joy that we scored. I can't believe we're in a dogfight with Nicholls State.

Actually, no. Dogfight sounds like it's a well played game.

Louisville can't make the Playoff with their defense.
Making the playoff and being a top 10 team ain't the same, also we are without our best player on that side in Zaire Alexander who changes the dynamic a lot for our pass coverage, because right now it's shit

ryseing

Yep, even though I see them beating either Clemson or Florida State

Atlantic is wide open and Louisville might win it, but they'll drop a stupid game or two and miss the Playoff.

I've had the feeling this is the year ACC misses, and Francois getting hurt may have sealed the nail on that coffin, especially with how Clemson is looking tonight.

Making the playoff and being a top 10 team ain't the same, also we are without our best player on that side in Zaire Alexander who changes the dynamic a lot for our pass coverage, because right now it's shit

Chill dude, not hating on Louisville.

Vanillalite was saying that Bama is going to roll this year, but if Lamar was on a team that had the rest of the pieces to be top 10 quality it would be interesting. Louisville may well be top 10 by the end of the season but it will be because of Lamar, not any of their other pieces.

Nialrot

Auburn sucks.

The fact that Clemson is only up by 8 against them should be a red flag.

Clemson offense is hella average and Renfrow looks like he was carried by everyone else being other wordly last year on O.

Eh... Auburns offense blows but they have a pretty good defense.

Top Bottom