• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| January 2017 This is the Dawning of the Age of Apocalypse

GAMEPROFF

Banned
His face aren't the best but everything Ramos draws looks horrible especially the faces
uMqvTcO.jpg
Its like deciding between bad and worse.

I am talking about Camuncoli btw. Immonen is amazing.

weslee541

Neo Member
Hey guys long time lurker here. Figured since Marvel is ending digital codes I'd give away all mine. Quote post to see google doc link

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Thanks, you are very nice! I took the first Cap Trade.

I heard that these codes can be used multiple times until they are redeemed, so when multiple persons add them and then wait until redeemption, more people can get free books

Hey guys long time lurker here. Figured since Marvel is ending digital codes I'd give away all mine. Quote post to see google doc link
Grabbed a few <3 Only ones that didn't work of the ones I picked were ASM RYV #1 and Cap #8 and I didn't get a "already redeemed" message but a "not vaild" message.

VanWinkle

It's so weird how Doug Mahnke's art can be kind of meh or amazing depending on his inker. Unfortunately a lot of times it switches between good and bad inkers through the same issue.

I don't know which inker does it the way in the first image here, but there's no finesse to it. It's like there's one line thickness and they just ink through it. I've seen this same thing in some of his GL issues. The second picture shows the more common inking style to Mahnke's art and it looks so good.

StpGDlu.jpg

zgNWLMl.jpg

I will fight anyone dissing Immonen

You're going to have a hard time finding anyone dissing Immonen.

rac

Banned
went to my local comic store to get doctor strange vol.2 and green arrow rebirth

they didnt have strange so i ended up with unbeatable squirrel girl vol.1 and the new teen titans vol.1

dont really know how that happened

oh and i bought nova #1 and #2 since I get the digital codes anyways too

weslee541

Neo Member
Just dont want to be to greedy. If anyone else doesnt take them until 22:22 I will redeem them^^
Yeah everyone can feel free to take as much as they want but someone took civil war 2 already.
I'll do another one with the rest of my codes sometime next week when I have time.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Are there any websites that exist that help track prices on digital comics? There are certain series that I want to buy once they go on sale, but I'd rather not check the storefronts each week.

TheFlow

Banned
Are there any websites that exist that help track prices on digital comics? There are certain series that I want to buy once they go on sale, but I'd rather not check the storefronts each week.

CMX does annual predictable sales, along with sales of anything that features a tv or big screen release. It is basically like steam.

Archie is on sale because the tv show comes on tonight. So think of what series you want to go and sale and then check to see if has anything releasing that would warrant a sale.

CMX does annual predictable sales, along with sales of anything that features a tv or big screen release. It is basically like steam.

Archie is on sale because the tv show comes on tonight. So think of what series you want to go and sale and then check to see if has anything releasing that would warrant a sale.
You know, I was actually surprised there wasn't a Flash sale when it started again this last week. Of course the sale slot that day was filled with Injustice instead since they had their reveal the same night.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Okay, good to know. The series I'm interested in trying out is X-Men, so I guess I'll see what happens when Logan releases or when that new Fox TV show eventually comes out.

Steam has sales like four times a year where 99.9% of the store is on sale. That never happens on CMX.

Okay, good to know. The series I'm interested in trying out is X-Men, so I guess I'll see what happens when Logan releases or when that new Fox TV show eventually comes out.

Maybe try Marvel Unlimited before buying a bunch of stuff on CMX?

Top Bottom