• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

D23 Games Panel time/details announced (Kingdom Hearts III, Battlefront II, Marvel)

DKHF

We knew Kingdom Hearts III and other games would be shown on July 15th but not the specific time/details. It will be held at 1pm pacific time.

https://d23.com/kingdom-hearts-iii-gravity-falls-and-more-coming-to-d23-expo/?share_token=4aba00abf9

Level Up! The Walt Disney Company’s Video Game Showcase (1 p.m., D23 Expo Arena)—Experience never-before-seen gameplay, trailers, special guests, and other unforgettable surprises from across the Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel games portfolios in this must-see showcase. Jimmy Pitaro, chairman, DCPI, will kick off the presentation, which will feature many show-stopping moments including announcements from Marvel, and more information about highly anticipated games, Star Wars Battlefront II™ from Electronic Arts, KINGDOM HEARTS III from Disney and Square Enix, and more.

Great to see it's being held at a decent time. For some reason I thought this was gonna be a Japan show. Excited!

Let's get a 2018 release window for KH3!

DKHF

Did Nomura say he will be at D23 in the Famitsu interview? Or just he is editing/has edited the D23 trailer?

Edit: Oh he said here he will return for D23.

Eylos

Banned
I dont like the marvel/square deal :(

I dont think jrpg mix well with marvel, and probably square will dedicate a big team that could be focused on another square game

JayEH

I dont think jrpg mix well with marvel, and probably square will dedicate a big team that could be focused on another square game

I thought crystal dynamics was working on marvel.

Some Nobody

Isn't D23 something you pay to get into? Usually things like that don't get livestreams.

Also: I can't imagine a reason for KH3 to have a second trailer unless Marvel/Star Wars have been added, or we're getting a 2018 release date.

Second: I want more Marvel Games (need an Iron Man game) but it'd be crazy to think they skipped E3 just to announce a game here so that's doubtful.

Square's not doing Marvel games. Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal are doing Marvel Games.

Eylos

Banned
Isn't D23 something you pay to get into? Usually things like that don't get livestreams.

Also: I can't imagine a reason for KH3 to have a second trailer unless Marvel/Star Wars have been added, or we're getting a 2018 release date.

Second: I want more Marvel Games (need an Iron Man game) but it'd be crazy to think they skipped E3 just to announce a game here so that's doubtful.

Square's not doing Marvel games. Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal are doing Marvel Games.
We usually get d23 videos by official channels of disney and square, as far i remember this could be fast or take a while

About square i didnt knew that part of Crystal and eidos.

Some Nobody

I believe they are. The majority of their Marvel stuff won't be from Japan.

(But there's also no reason why a JRPG Marvel game wouldn't work.)

I'd play the fuck out of a J-RPG superhero game. Just...don't hire you-know-who, so the game will actually come out lol

Ydelnae

It won't get livestreamed since people pay to be there and past years weren't streamed, but the trailer will be uploaded that day right after.

Top Bottom