• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 3 Network Stress Test client available to download on NA PSN

Probably a daft question but having never having done one of these stress tests before on the times it's open do we just jump in and play the game for the allotted time and then that's it?

Got the email this morning, downloading now

happy-dance-gif.gif

Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. GMT
Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. GMT
Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. GMT

Fitts

So if you have the client you're in, yeah?

Won't be able to play Friday, but can do Satuday and Sunday. Dare I break my prerelease blackout? I don't think I can resist...

moozoom

Yay ! Got An invite ! First time I get to participate in a beta, and it's for Darks Souls 3 !

Happy.

Gonna download the client, cancel this weekends outings and wait with bated breath in front of the PS4.

Verfault

USA here. Checked my email addy and it said

"The selection process has not been completed yet. Please wait for the results to be compiled.
Once the lottery is over, we'll send a notice to your email address if you're selected"

Have faith!

You mean the temporary registration? What's that have to do with anything, it only was so you could access the lottery.

Because I got in but to access the goodies I needed to go to the website and log in with my email address and a 'registration code' from back when I first signed up for the test... a code that was in that original email. Hence being happy I was able to find the old email.

Protocol7

So if you have the client you're in, yeah?

Won't be able to play Friday, but can do Satuday and Sunday. Dare I break my prerelease blackout? I don't think I can resist...

There's a lottery, you need to have been selected to participate, to get a code, at least that's the way it's explained. So no, until tested, getting the stress test client will not give you access to the stress test.

Again OP should update his post, it's misleading...

Kiyo

There's a lottery, you need to have been selected to participate, to get a code, at least that's the way it's explained. So no, until tested, getting the stress test client will not give you access to the stress test.

Again OP should update his post, it's misleading...

I posted this last week when it was up for download. People downloaded it on Friday and as far as we are aware, the people who were able to download it in that time are going to be able to stress test the game even if not selected. It doesn't seem like there's a lockout for those people. Also I did edit my post on Friday as soon as it was taken down.

Protocol7

I posted this last week when it was up for download. People downloaded it on Friday and as far as we are aware, the people who were able to download it in that time are going to be able to stress test the game even if not selected. It doesn't seem like there's a lockout for those people. Also I did edit my post on Friday as soon as it was taken down.

Ok then, if it's the case, I was saying this (updating your post with the pages etc...) so you don't get flamed.

Scrawnton

Just for clarification, if we never got an invite but were able to download the stress test via the screw up of it being on the store, can we still play the beta?

Kiyo

Just for clarification, if we never got an invite but were able to download the stress test via the screw up of it being on the store, can we still play the beta?

No guarantees, but it's looking like yes. There doesn't seem to be any difference between the 2 clients and the invite is just a key to download the same client.

Ashler

If anyone gets a spare code i'd really appreciate it. I've been (preparing to) die...ing to get into the beta!

Sigh. Put ~1000 hrs into Dark Souls 1, got platinum in both DKS2 and Bloodborne. Still no luck, just like with the DKS2 & BB beta. Sorry for begging, but If anyone has a spare EU code plz send me a PM. Thanks so much! *properbow*

/quit

Neo Member
Got into the beta but lost the registration number. If anyone has a spare EU code it would be much appreciated.

Bl@de

Hmm yeah, if anyone has a spare code for the EU I would be very thankful. And I would make sure to upload hours of gameplay footage on Youtbube :)

D-VoN

Has anyone got a NA code yet? I've missed out on every Souls beta :(

I've platinumed every souls game and DS2 3 times. I deserve this!

Top Bottom