• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/02/cw-flash-arrow-supergirl-legends-crossover-date/

CW sets two-night event for four-way superhero crossover

The CW plans to air its upcoming four-way superhero crossover across two nights this fall.

The crossover will kick off Monday, Nov. 27 with Supergirl followed by Arrow — moving to Monday at 9 p.m. ET just for the event — and will conclude on Tuesday, Nov. 28 with The Flash and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow in their regular timeslots.

Xenoboy

I miss having the four shows on four separate days :/
Hopefully Black Lightning will be another day than the other three.

GulAtiCa

DGPdcbHVYAAXytK.jpg

Joni

Let's hope this means they can turn this into a better whole instead of feeling like four quite separate episodes.

carlsojo

I guess instead of the Flash running off to Team Arrow for help, Kara is going to fly off to Team Arrow for help instead. Hopefully this means the gang is going up against a Supergirl villain.

Lex?

Supergirl in the lead makes me think they're going to do the same thing as last time and have it be a 3-part in reality with a "Woah portal!" moment stapled to the end of Supergirl.

Supergirl in the lead makes me think they're going to do the same thing as last time and have it be a 3-part in reality with a "Woah portal!" moment stapled to the end of Supergirl.

That only happened last year because they didn't know what network Supergirl would be on when they were planning the crossover. They've specifically said that wouldn't happen this season.

ZeroX03

Banned
The IGN article indicates the crossover is going to have a heavy romantic element. God help us.

Think of it this way: would you rather have the Barry/Iris and Oliver/Felicity weddings interrupted by over dramatic manufactured secret keeping or from a multiverse threatening meta/alien/demon attack?

Penguin

Think of it this way: would you rather have the Barry/Iris and Oliver/Felicity weddings interrupted by over dramatic manufactured secret keeping or from a multiverse threatening meta/alien/demon attack?
Barry Iris vs Oliver Felicity vs Kara Mon El

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Remember in Season 2 when Ollie was against wearing a mask instead of grease because vision impairment or something... despite Merlyn, Deathstroke, Black Canary, etc. wearing masks. Barry had to make him a special mask (pre-Cisco)

Arrow is adding Cherry Bang (Sydelle Noel) from GLOW as a Season 6 adversary.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/04/arrow-sydelle-noel-season-6/

EW has confirmed that GLOW star Sydelle Noel has landed a recurring role as a new adversary for the Emerald Archer, but probably not in the way you’d expect.

Noel, who portrayed Cherry Bang on the Netflix wrestling drama, will play Samanda Watson, an FBI Agent tasked with investigating Oliver Queen’s (Stephen Amell) connection to the Green Arrow. Intelligent and poised with a no nonsense attitude, she won’t rest until all of Oliver Queen’s secrets are revealed. Variety first reported the news.

6pwHUcR.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
Wonder if they'll just marry them, ship Maggie off somewhere for 1-2 visits each year.

Yeah I'm thinking that might be the case. Maggie never really felt like her own character anyway, she was a supporting role for Alex.

Sounds like they're going to have her for a decent amount of time early on at least.

Top Bottom