• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 character trailer - Ayane

Ricitor

tanned Marie Rose..

Cdu5jJ4VAAAiS4d.jpg

Oh good god, this is too amazing. The tanning is truly the revolution!

Sakura

You talking about digital? If so, then I'm with you on that.
I'm hoping it'll go up on Tuesday, but I'm doubtful
For whatever reason the preorder period doesn't include the few days before launch for the games I've bought in the past
No idea if that's a per game thing or a Japanese thing
Yea digital.
Dark Souls 3 doesn't seem to do that, it's apparently preorderable up to the 23rd.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
one more week. it's really happening.
The game is releasing a day before a national holiday, a weekend, and then another national holiday so no way am I getting it before the week after release ( ´_ゝ`)

ciddative

The game is releasing a day before a national holiday, a weekend, and then another national holiday so no way am I getting it before the week after release ( ´_ゝ`)

Anyone know if Play Asia ship before release date? Or do they buy their stock from other online retailers and hence only get it on release day?

RMI

Banned

if the EMS gods smile on me there is a chance I'll have it by next Saturday. if not then by early the following week.

Top Bottom