• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 8 [Univision] Agent Smith goes to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
Not like this...

This is it for Hillary. Obama gave her some of his own energy back in 2008 after he dunked on her and captured the chaos emeralds. Now hillary thinks she's going to show us what happens when you mess with the most powerful being in the universe

Bernie will rekt

I wonder if we'll get more memorable quotes for people to lose their shit over before Tuesday.

Aren't these numerous debates a result of Bernie supporters getting upset or something over Bernie's level of exposure? That's what I remember.

Ashodin

Bernie is going to finish Hillary off, Michigan will be remembered as the day Hillary lost the race.

For bernie, it was Tuesday

drink every time Hillary steals the last word, deflects with platitudes, envokes Obama, or laughs.

I'm gonna drink every time I hear "I said I would release my speeches when everyone else does"

I wonder if we'll get more memorable quotes for people to lose their shit over before Tuesday.

Aren't these numerous debates a result of Bernie supporters getting upset or something over Bernie's level of exposure? That's what I remember.

DWS (DNC Chair) cut the debates to SIX from 28 or some obscene number. Then Bernie's team got extremely mad because it basically let Hillary run the table with her message and negotiated four more debates out of her.

Nipo

Is the debate on broadcast TV? We don't get univision and I'd rather not watch it on the computer.

RPGCrazied

Another one? Geeze, seems like we just had one. I'll skip this one, cause at this point I don't care who wins. Either one will do.

Now I watch the Republican ones just for the sheer amount of laughs it provides.

YyGoANH.png

Lmao Bernie is totally asleep here.

I'm gonna drink every time I hear "I said I would release my speeches when everyone else does"
Such a calculated, dishonest and yet still completely oblivious answer that its nuts she keeps using it.

And I like how she makes sure to clarify that her stipulation also includes the Republican candidates.

What a crock. Just say you simply won't do it, Hillary. Nobody believes your line.

operon

DWS (DNC Chair) cut the debates to SIX from 28 or some obscene number. Then Bernie's team got extremely mad because it basically let Hillary run the table with her message and negotiated four more debates out of her.
do it right, have a drink every time Bernie mentions wall Street, billionaires etc you'll be flat on your back in no time

SecretDan

A mudslide of fun!

Why does Bernie need 28 debates if he is just going to repeat the same 3 points at every one of them?

Why does Bernie need 28 debates if he is just going to repeat the same 3 points at every one of them?

You know SecretDan, you have a great point. I do repeat the same 3 points at each debate. But guess what? The billionaires out there also repeat the same thing over and over and it's ripping off the American people. We must put an end to this and the corruption on Wallstreet. You know who doesn't want to put an end to Wall Street? Hillary Clinton? She gave speeches to them and guess what? She won't release the transcripts! I have no problem showing my transcripts. Here they are! There are none! Please go to BernieSanders.com. The revolution starts with you and I'm so proud that my campaign is made up of small donors like yourself with an average donation of $27. We are gonna be YUUUUUGE with your help.

catmincer

You know SecretDan, you have a great point. I do repeat the same 3 points at each debate. But guess what? The billionaires out there also repeat the same thing over and over and it's ripping off the American people. We must put an end to this and the corruption on Wallstreet. You know who doesn't want to put an end to Wall Street? Hillary Clinton? She gave speeches to them and guess what? She won't release the transcripts! I have no problem showing my transcripts. Here they are! There are none! Please go to BernieSanders.com. The revolution starts with you and I'm so proud that my campaign is made up of small donors like yourself with an average donation of $27. We are gonna be YUUUUUGE with your help.

Omg lol. I didn't know Bernie was on here!

Thank you, Bernie!!!

Omg lol. I didn't know Bernie was on here!

I love NeoGAF catmincer! I'll tell you who doesn't love NeoGAF. WALLSTREET! Corrupt bankers on WALLSTREET are trying to purchase NeoGAF from Evilore and turn it into a membership only website for the millionaires and billionaire. Hillary Clinton doesn't want to keep NeoGAF free. She wants low and middle class to post on gamefaqs! I believe NeoGAF should be free for all and you can help to keep it that way by going to BernieSanders.com. We can put an end to big money in videogame forums with the help of small donors like yourself.

I love NeoGAF catmincer! I'll tell you who doesn't love NeoGAF. WALLSTREET! Corrupt bankers on WALLSTREET are trying to purchase NeoGAF from Evilore and turn it into a membership only website for the millionaires and billionaire. Hillary Clinton doesn't want to keep NeoGAF free. She wants low and middle class to post on gamefaqs! I believe NeoGAF should be free for all and you can help to keep it that way by going to BernieSanders.com. We can put an end to big money in videogame forums with the help of small donors like yourself.

This is great.

Ekdrm2d1

Live stream? I google searched "CNN live stream" and "CNN Univision Democratic Debate Live" and didn't get anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom