• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
(play this music now)

B-Dubs presents

godzilla-skydive.gif

in co-production with the Democratic National Comittee

paratroopers-godzilla%20.gif

The First Democratic Primary Debate

On CNN at 8:30EST, 5:30PST tonight.

How to live stream: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/how-to-watch-cnns-democratic-debate-live-streaming-online-for-free/

Link to full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0BgK6yBiww

Starring:

151011081839-democratic-las-vegas-debate-2016-podium-order-large-169.jpg

Hillary Clinton
tumblr_ni3gg0wKCf1tq6qcgo1_500.gif

Bernie Sanders
_1396836880.gif

and the other guys:
Mark Webb, Lincoln Chafee, and Martin O'Malley
paratroops-godzilla.gif

as moderated by Anderson Cooper
107609_alcohol-angry-drinking-frustrated-anderson-cooper.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Due to the short notice not everything I wanted was able to get done, I'll save that for next time. Enjoy. :)

LOL great stuff, OP..the song really makes it! You forgot to add Joe Biden's podium sitting by its lonesome, waiting for his surprise arrival..

rjinaz

CNN coverage has started. Countdown clock is at 9h15m.

I'm going to assume this won't be online as the others have not been.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I was wondering if there was even going to be a thread. This is flying under the radar for lots of people.

I'll be there for it. Wouldn't be shocked if it puts me to sleep. Maybe one of the Dems will pull a Bullworth and just start screaming "Benghazi! Emails!" over and over again in Clinton's face.

I'm sure the other candidates are looking forward to this though. If they have one solid moment, they'll probably get a tiny bump just by virtue of people knowing they exist now.

BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI

any surprises?

Not likely.

It's going to be very polite and very boring.

We're talking about a group of people smart enough to realize who the presumptive nominee is and mature enough not to go for blood.

There will be disagreements, but it's not going to be anything remotely like the GOP debates.

HylianTom

Banned
Also of note: @realDonaldTrump will be live-tweeting the event. If the debate is as uneventful as I think it'll be, this might be a highlight.

(Trump watching TV, snarking on Twitter? Sounds like most other Tuesday nights for him..)

Not likely.

It's going to be very polite and very boring.

We're talking about a group of people smart enough to realize who the presumptive nominee is and mature enough not to go for blood.

There will be disagreements, but it's not going to be anything remotely like the GOP debates.

It other words, an actual debate, not eleven people trying to fire off their one line.

Hahahah of all the people running for president you're going to single out the guy that marched for civil rights in the 60s as insensitive to the plight of black people

This debate is going to be so boring because Democrats tend to speak in a very rational plain sort of way while Republicans say things like "I'll nuke Moscow into the ground if Putin so much as dribbles some urine on the UN bathroom floor when he takes a piss."

Does anyone want to update the OP with some actual information? Like, when the debate is, what day, what time, where to watch it...etc? It's honestly like the OP just took a bunch of acid and forgot what he was doing (Must be a Sanders' supporter).

dramatis

What the fuck I just saw a Biden ad on cnn. But it was for "drafting" him.
There's this really insistent organization called Draft Biden that isn't really associated with Biden but is making ads and stuff for Biden.

Yeah.

Does anyone want to update the OP with some actual information? Like, when the debate is, what day, what time, where to watch it...etc? It's honestly like the OP just took a bunch of acid and forgot what he was doing (Must be a Sanders' supporter).
He did put in "presented by CNN". Thread was made today because the debate is today.

From CNN:
Watch the first Democratic presidential debate Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. ET live on CNN and CNNgo; join the conversation at #DemDebate.

I'm wondering if any of them will bother going after Hillary on the bullshit stuff. It would be a good way to make a lot of enemies, I think.

No offense taken
Bernie gets this thrown at him the most and you'd think, based on his history, he would at least have earned the benefit of the doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom