• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Despite last-minute pleas, NC lawmakers could end HB2 in special session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they seriously not repeal it??
I mean... did anyone really not think it was fishy that the people who put in place in the first place and still fully believe in it, who are passing legislation aimed at limiting the new governor's power, suddenly were talking about repealing it in a special session at all and that there wasn't going to be some kinda catch? Got played like fiddles.

PopeReal

We know what to expect from piece of fucking worthless shit GOP and their voters.

Yet Dems just keep being pushover pussies.

Whatever.

Spineless Dems bested again?

Shocking.

Honestly the restructering of the Dems can't come soon enough. How many times do you need to get fooled before you wisen up. Can't even be mad at the GOP when the Dems are making it easy as fuck for them to get taken advantage of.

Averon

Can't help but laugh as the Dems get played by the GOP...again.

I mean, why should I get mad at the tactics the GOP engage in when the Democrats makes to SSSSOOOO easy for them? At this point, the Dems are enablers of the GOP's bullshit.

Please be understanding liberals! You don't want to be considered bad. Please please keep being understanding of all the voters who support these people, voters who support you and your friends being treated like sub-humans, 2nd class citizens! They're just worried about other things... and definitely aren't enabling congress to treat your, your friends, and your family like they have no rights!

Repubs might be scum, but I think I'm more upset at dems for letting this happen again and again.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Not surprised Dems got played. This is what happens when you give in to GOP demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom