• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Raid and Nightfall group/clan. Mission: Making it easier to make groups.

Korosenai

Will request to join later. Already have a raid set up with some folks for this week, but I'd like to try and do the raid at least once a week til i get level 30.

Nicko

Joined as well! Almost to lvl 20, and ready to join up!

PS4 PSN: SirNickoSwim

Also, What happened to DestinyGAF anyway??

Fisty

Joined. This saturday I am raiding for sure. Just hit 27 with my Hunter so im ready. EST PS4: big-_-_-_-boss69

BraXzy

I just joined. I'm a level 28 hunter on Xbox One, GT: AnX IReCoiLz

I do the raid and strikes each week whenever I get time. Would be nice to run with more GAFers, maybe even get them clan achievements.

Joined. Level 27 Defender Titan.

GT: ph1l0z0ph3r

I'll be looking to do the nightfall and raid this weekend hope to see you guys!

Bearded Skull

Neo Member
I'm in! I hit 28, but I haven't done a Nightfall yet. I've gotten to the last fight in the raid, but I don't think my pug group was geared enough. I'm looking forward to being able to do that stuff more reliably.

PS4: BeardedSkull

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I'm in.
PS4: Mejilan

USA NE, usually on after work 7:30 PM EST until midnight-ish. Can be on at any time on weekends, for the most part.
LLvl 26 at the moment as I raise a new legendary helm and glove, but can boost to 28 if I swap in an exotic and a maxed helm.
Warlock with some half-decent gear but desperately looking for some more legendary (or better) fusion rifles and rocket launchers with different elemental modifiers in order to properly tackle nightfall strikes and, eventually, the raid.

Joined.

Psn: lookatmego1984

Lvl 27 / Warlock / Pacific time zone

Working on maxing out my sunsinger to have both subclasses maxed, almost there.

Availability is from 6pm - 11pmish everyday.
PS4

Doalateralus

Neo Member
Joined!

PSN: Doalateralus

28 Warlock (both specs), EST time zone :)

Available from 6 pm -12 pm every day pretty much!

Also have epic gear waiting for my titan and hunter, both of which are between 10 and 13 at the moment :)
Edit: Oh, and PS4 :)

.J.

Banned
This is awesome.

I just joined up, but I've got a couple more days of grinding to get from 24 to 26.

PS4 / Tralfamadore64 / US--odd hours / mic

Inumbris

I'm in!

PSN ID: Inumbris- (PS4)
Bungie.net: Inumbris

Lvl 25 Hunter, shouldn't be long until I'm 26/27 (should be getting first Exotic at next Xur appearance). Australian here in the AEST zone.

forgrim

I'm in also!

level 25, smidgeon to 26 which i should hit tomorrow farming relic iron!

Excited to be part of the clan!

PSN ID: Forgrim

EST!

Foxix Von

Cross posting from the main destiny thread :D

Dang! Had a lot of a fun in the raid tonight. Fig, HiFi, Heaven, Afro, Aesthetic, you all did AMAZING tonight.

Anyway, I managed to capture the video of us taking on the final raid boss. It has my voice overlayed over it (sorry!) but it turns out we actually beat the dang thing in just under 8 minutes.

Here's the 8 minute chunk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8GdOVMk3ko

For the rest of the group if you want to see the entire 15 minute block of footage I uploaded that as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B1xEn6LMUM

Tovarisc

I put join request in.

PSN ID: Tovarisc

I'm playing level 28 Voidlock and currently interested in group fro full VoG clear.

Andrew.

Banned
PSN: TestSubject15
Hunter/Bladedancer (maxed)
Level 27

EST. Free weekedays after 6PM and all day during the weekends.

Just joined up!

Lvl 27 Titan Defender/Striker
XBL: Jackbooted

Also, how does one start a conversation with the group? I try to start a new conversation but Raid GAF isn't listed or a valid choice...

Kaiken

Banned
Looking to test the raid waters tonight. I'd like to jump in with a few peeps with experience around 7CST. Let me know if anyone is starting around that time.

26 fully loaded blade dancing Hunter, gunslinger about 75 percent.

Top Bottom