• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV |OT| Blessed Mother... Save Us

Zathalus

How are those PTR notes even real? Buffs to Barbarian again and nerfs to Sorcerer and Druid again.

Are the developers really this bad at balancing?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
How are those PTR notes even real? Buffs to Barbarian again and nerfs to Sorcerer and Druid again.

Are the developers really this bad at balancing?

I have a feeling that they are only testing these changes out on mid-game to early-end game situations. Up until Pit 60, these changes don't really mean much. However, past that, the power discrepancies are really obvious, and the only way they can really miss that is if they either aren't aiming to test that, or don't care.

xVodevil

I always wanna play Diablo 4 but then again i don't know if i will stick to it.
Question to you guys, How's the game now. Is it fun?
While I pretty much understand the problems brought up at launch I still enjoyed it ever since for few hundred hours now. However clearly the game is in far far better state at this point after blasting for 2 weeks now in S4.
I'd safely say it is great fun for what it is, jumping in for a few weeks for each new season. With that said it is also clear nothing will ever bring back the good old D2 battle.net experience, simply those were different times, with far less games on the market trying to grab our attention and playtime.

Top Bottom