• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I don't like any of the liveries - they all have a similar aesthetic that just doesn't appeal to me. So I just race in plain colours most of the time.

le-seb

If you go into the garage from the front options screen, you can change to any colour you want.
Sorry, but you have no option to change the factory paint job colour in this game.
You have the option to create a custom paint job using different colours than the factory one, though.

On a semantics level, GiantBomb is absolutely right saying there is only one factory colour available per car that you can't change.

Kane1345

Quoting myself for a new page just in case someone knows the answer to this :)

So I was connected for about 30 mins this morning but then got disconnected during the last race in a tour championship where I earned 182,000 fame points. I waited for about 5 minutes in the main menu and it connected again but I didn't get the points I earned whilst offline. Have I lost those points forever or will they get added to my profile and club at some later point? Anyone know?

GYNGA

A few more pages before OT2...

DRIVECLUB |OT2| Gloomy With a Chance of Connection

DRIVECLUB |OT2| Anxious With a Chance of Rage-delete

Nyx

Sorry, but you have no option to change the factory paint job colour in this game.
You have the option to create a custom paint job using different colours than the factory one, though.

On a semantics level, GiantBomb is absolutely right saying there is only one factory colour available per car that you can't change.

Ah, now I understand! Thanks for your explanations. :)

Gav

My bad. Been a couple of days since i was last in that option.
I apologise! :)

OmegaDL50

i need a club please. i have no friends :(

Sure thing. I'll add you

PSN: OmegaDL50

I'll send you a Club invite.

Although I don't have PS+ and can't race online, I still have a Club for those that want to get Club exp and the rewards for being part of a Club. Once I get Plus though I'll try to get online for some Club racing.

Insane Metal

Gold Member

Sorry, but what difference does that make in the game?

AndyD

aka andydumi
Yeah seriously. It doesn't seem like it'd be that hard to implement, just a change to your save file I would think.

Yea, that's my thought as well. Whether you are on or off, you should get the club cars unlocked.

Also, anyone having issues with the digital version showing up as available to buy for 49.99 even though you own it?

psn

I don't like any of the liveries - they all have a similar aesthetic that just doesn't appeal to me. So I just race in plain colours most of the time.

I don't get why there is no simple color menu while choosing a car. Really weird decision.

Garryk

Very bad design decision to not let you access the club cars you've unlocked when the servers are down.

Not only this, but being in a club pretty much killed my desire to play offline because I want my fame to count towards the club fame. I'll get over this when we're level 15 I guess and have all the cars unlocked.

Putty

I think the next patch is going to be pretty substantial. A lot of the great ideas people have been coming up with, things Evo have acknowledged will make it in. Revisions to penalties, more HUD options, gameflow tweaks as well as bug squishing of course.

le-seb

Sorry, but what difference does that make in the game?
Well, if I ever had to find one, I could say that you'd have to spoil at least one of your four precious custom paint job slots to use a different colour than the one's offered in the factory paint job.

But this was not the point of my intervention. At all.

drotahorror

Not only this, but being in a club pretty much killed my desire to play offline because I want my fame to count towards the club fame. I'll get over this when we're level 15 I guess and have all the cars unlocked.

Any fame you get offline will be added when it finally does come online. Soon as you log on it'll say something like "club progress" or something and show some XP being added. Alteast I'm pretty sure that's what that is.

neos

DRIVECLUB|OT2|ALWAYS BOLD. ALWAYS UPPERCASE. Always offline.

EDIT: I don't really want to be desrepectful to the developers, so since it's a little particular that will always recall me this game i also suggest:
DRIVECLUB|OT2| How fast do you wanna go?

foxbeldin

DRIVECLUB |OT2| DRIVE

374523_245078895620362_354122270_n.jpg

Mullah88

Any fame you get offline will be added when it finally does come online. Soon as you log on it'll say something like "club progress" or something and show some XP being added. Alteast I'm pretty sure that's what that is.

No it doesnt, that's the progress a club mate has made, so it's updating you about the progress. If you're offline all fame points earned do not transfer when it connects back online. I tested it while drifting, it didn't even sync my drift scores.

darkwing

No it doesnt, that's the progress a club mate has made, so it's updating you about the progress. If you're offline all fame points earned do not transfer when it connects back online. I tested it while drifting, it didn't even sync my drift scores.

yup, this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom