• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Driveclub Photo Contest+: Free India

Hedrush

NGMdAYX.jpg

Lots of great pictures but this is a standout. Amazing!

Driveclub is, without doubt, one of the best looking games I've ever played.

Guy's, a lot of these shots aren't from India. I thought this thread was going to be chance for the newcomer's to show off a bit - or am I reading that thread title incorrectly? :)

Guy's, a lot of these shots aren't from India. I thought this thread was going to be chance for the newcomer's to show off a bit - or am I reading that thread title incorrectly? :)

Its not specified in the rules, and the PS+ offering changed from the original inception. It ended up offering challenges from various tours from all locations.

I've seen this shot in the photo mode thread before and I still can't process it. It is so remarkable, and even more so given the unremarkable moment it's capturing. Just crazy.

Yes, there is absolutely nothing exciting going on in the shot, but I noticed the sun and thought I would play with angles, never been able to recreate the dirty windscreen again. The low res shadow on the back is a shame though.

the title is a reference to the PS+ version having India not indicative of using only India. Just like the original contest wad a title referencing people calling it Hallway Racing

Yea the PS+ people have a limited scope but doesn't mean they can't find something good to shoot. At worse you can just try for the best ugly picture

Google Doc updated

Lots of great pictures but this is a standout. Amazing!

Driveclub is, without doubt, one of the best looking games I've ever played.

I hope everyone of you out here posting screens of Driveclub, are actually enjoying playing the game. Because Driveclub has delivered on the best racing experience from cockpit view perspective for me!

Updated Google Doc

Also the reason Facebook and Twitter hosting isn't allowed b/c this is what I see. And it'll always be this way

Dont%252520Do%252520this.jpg

My shots are shamefully bad, so I'll post these as placeholders until I can get better stuff.

there's always the best ugly photo option if you have trouble with the best picture selection

nib95

Banned
i have no way to get non US psn currency but i believe that there are code trading between regions on GAF. I vaguely remember someone swapping it in one of my other contest

I think non US GAF'ers can just set up a US account and use the credit with that. I think so anyway, maybe someone else can confirm?

Top Bottom