• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Convention Center and Showfloor pictures

ekim

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3?

xkoEQrk.jpg

The other two were relatively bad, but I actually enjoyed them for what they were. Hopefully this is the one they'll get it right on.

Has formerly been announced. Going to be open world.

MattyG

Banned
Has formerly been announced. Going to be open world.
Whaaaaaat?! I knew it'd been announced but I didn't know it would be open world. That gets me excited, because the main problem with the first two was that they were too restricting.

JoshHood

Weird that there's still nothing on the other main entrance. Wonder if it's going to be something announced at one of the pre-show conferences.

Volotaire

It is impossible to either:

1) Build booths closer to the Tuesday showfloor time to avoid leaks. Publishers and developers need the time for logistics and building which takes a considerable amount of time, as well as testing the booths, etc. Moreover, some journalists are sometimes given exclusive access 1 or 2 days before so they can go live with hands on experience articles as announcements are made on Monday and Tuesday. TIME was an example last year.

2) It is hard to enforce a no mobile rule given you can take photos very discretely given the nature of photo taking and you can use other photo taking devices.. Therefore, it will be impossible to enforce rules on everyone

Leaks are inevitable. Companies probably control more of their secretive projects by more hard embargo, only allowing part of their company access to their project and more security i.e. closed booth access to certain journalists only. It's hard to enforce this with every project a publisher is preparing, especially when it's close to release.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Sony's stage always seems massive compared to Microsofts - probably because its the the Sports Arena but Microsofts was unusual last year with the slated screens.
Last year's stage had a symbolic element. Spencer wanted to be on the same level as everyone else when presenting, rather than a on a stage above them. It's how he wanted to present himself as the boss of Xbox. I also liked how they gave everyone in the audience a bracelet that would light up green when you were clapping, a good response to the criticism of their previous conference that had fake/digital audience applauses and cheering, because you could see the bracelets light up and see the cheering is genuine.

Really i expected Halo 5 add on 2nd main entrance.
COD has been there for a few years already if I remember correctly. Just like Sony always has the other one and Ubisoft has that big Assassin's Creed banner outside.

Maybe these are just multi-year deals to make it easier for everyone.

Conduit

Banned
COD has been there for a few years already if I remember correctly. Just like Sony always has the other one and Ubisoft has that big Assassin's Creed banner outside.

Maybe these are just multi-year deals to make it easier for everyone.

I understand that. But i expected from MS just to put Halo add this year only. Well, that's not the case.

Sony sure is playing up the Star Wars stuff.

Wonder if they will have something more then Battlefront to show at EA or at Sony.

I mean the Lightsaber VR training game design doc practically writes itself.

Top Bottom