• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
colin-farrell.gif

What the fuck is happening right now? Nothing feels real anymore.

You mean racist, right? Just say racist. This is part of the fucking problem.

You can't call people racist, something about empathising and educating them or whatever dumb fucks keep saying. I dunno, I don't subscribe to their mentality; it's what has allowed neo-nazi to become mainstream and normalized, this idea their views should be heard and we should meet them half way. This is the result of that remedial as fuck mentality.

One of their chief policy proposals they hope to push through is a 50-year immigration freeze, with a preference given to European immigrants coming into the U.S. Spencer told NPR's Kelly McEvers in an interview Thursday that their ultimate goal was "a safe space effectively for Europeans," arguing for a return to the white origins of the country and protecting the white race.
Oh that's fucking rich.

In a karmicly ironic world Trump's "extreme vetting" would keep shitstains like this out of the country.

Revolver

FYI, this Spencer guy held a gathering in D.C. stating Hail Trump, and many of the supporters there were doing the Nazi Salute.

Here's video.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/

They showed clips of that video on NBC Nightly News tonight. They said Spencer told them he meant his words to be "ironic" and "exuberant." He insisted they're not part of a neo nazi movement and that Trump has been very good for them. Pure filth.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
They showed clips of that video on NBC Nightly News tonight. They said Spencer told them he meant his words to be "ironic" and "exuberant." He insisted they're not part of a neo nazi movement and that Trump has been very good for them. Pure filth.

Oh, those zany memelords.

Topkek.

What is this?

Are white people that sensitive that requests for equal treatment and representation pushes them to extremist right wing parties?

That's actually pretty much it. There have been studied that even simple things like spending short periods of time where a majority of people are speaking another language can make even seemingly liberal people more racially conservative

Jared Taylor
Yes, it’s inevitable. Trump simply came at the right time to benefit from this, which came to the fore for reasons that have nothing to do with him.

Black Lives Matter is an excellent reason. The continuing influx of nonwhites. The displacement of whites, in one state after another. Every time a nonwhite group demands their share of the Oscar nominations, for example, or their share of Harvard, or racial preferences of some kind — all of those little things send a few more white people our way.

Trayvon Martin. Michael Brown. Those people sent thousands of white people our way. And, of course, the way the media covered all of those phenomena.

"When you are used to privilege, equality feels like oppression"

Speely

Banned
tumblr_oh089liBMm1qbjzkho2_1280.png

The Trump people were right about one thing: we can't trust the media. They don't give a shit about this.

Christ, they are just going to ride this thing out no matter what if it gets them more hits, aren't they? "DAPPER?" You've got to be kidding me.

KonradLaw

Jared Taylor said:
I think this election is significant because whites, for the first time, have behaved like everybody else. They have voted for a man in whom they see a reflection of their interests as a group. Now, blacks have been doing this ever since they could vote. Hispanics, Asians — everybody does this. Only whites are not allowed to have collective interests..

This is probably the main growth factor for this kind of ideology. Concepts like white privilege are something that can widely accepted only by people with decent wealth. If you're poor the "you still shouldn't vote for your interests, because you're white" argument will only make you angrier.
Compassion towards strangers is something that is a luxury, as people get poorer there will be less and less space for that in their lives.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
These alt-right morons would commit genocide if Trump deemed it so. Such a god damn travesty that these people exist.

ISOM

It's Mother Jones. They hate the shit out of the alt-right and are probably phrasing the title that way to bring attention to the normalisation of their image itself (read: they are no longer skinheads).

They should have put dapper in quotations marks or something because reading it as is makes me cringe.

Something something LIBERAL ECHO CHAMBER something something ECONOMIC ANXIETY something something HOW DARE YOU CALL SOME TRUMP SUPPORTERS A BASKET OF DEPLORABLES something something STOP MAKING IT ABOUT RACE something something THIS IS HOW YOU LOSE ELECTIONS something something.

That's right people, this time in history, of ALL fucking times in history, is the time we need to tone down the discussion on race relations and concentrate more on the interests of "rural America".

While white supremacy and racism is being legitimised and not enough people to make a difference give a fucking, just like how not enough people to make a difference gave a fucked in the election to not vote straight into the damn whitehouse.

Bullshit.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Something something LIBERAL ECHO CHAMBER something something ECONOMIC ANXIETY something something HOW DARE YOU CALL SOME TRUMP SUPPORTERS A BASKET OF DEPLORABLES something something STOP MAKING IT ABOUT RACE something something THIS IS HOW YOU LOSE ELECTIONS something something.

That's right people, this time in history, of ALL fucking times in history, is the time we need to tone down the discussion on race relations and concentrate more on the interests of "rural America".

Bullshit.

Deride the extremists rightfully and understand the moderates. It's definitely a rational and liberal based view of the situation. I mean, 61 Million people voted for Trump we can't assume all of them are racist.

Deride the extremists rightfully and understand the moderates. It's definitely a rational and liberal based view of the situation. I mean, 61 Million people voted for Trump we can't assume all of them are racist.

Racist, OK with racism, sexist, anti-intellectual, etc... It's all trash.

While white supremacy and racism is being legitimised and not enough people to make a difference give a fucking, just like how not enough people to make a difference gave a fucked in the election to not vote straight into the damn whitehouse.

Bullshit.

Problem is, we already understand.

They want what they want, and they don't really care if they have to vote in white supremacists, embolden white supremacists, and increase the influence of white supremacy worldwide to get what they want.

People who decided they don't want Trump also want the same things. Savings. Job security. Etc. But they wouldn't try to get it this way.

The whole reason myself and others are pissed about all this is BECAUSE we understand them, and we do not fucking like it.

We understand 100% and we are voicing our opinion of disgust, disappointment, etc.

Maybe if we saw the country coming together to pressure the president elect to not appoint white supremacists, anti gays, antisemitic and the other basket of deplorables into the highest offices in the country maybe we would feel different.

But it just seems the sentiment is, "Welp, I voted you in. My parts done. Do what you're doing Donald."

Agreed. If we don't then things are going to get a whole lot worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom