• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Game Store Face Lift

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Sure it's related.

Some people seem to rag on EGS, and as Ive said, EGS is new (10 months old), and let's compare that to Steam in it's early years (which were junk).

Competition is good, and like every launcher out there, give it a chance to grow. If it sucks in 3 or 4 years like they aren't progressing, then fine.

In Steam's first 4 years (started in 2003), it couldn't even break 100 games (as per pie chart above from Wiki) and the website looked like ass.
What's related? The fact you don't play on PC and know nothing about how I use it yet still pretend you're the better consumer willing to try all the stores, when you don't try any of the stores, yet I've actually tried a ton of them?

Yes it's related in that you're completely ignorant of what you're attempting to discuss after a google search and accuse me of after next to nothing. But not to the actual conversation.

What does the number of games have to do with anything? Much of the anti-Steam rhetoric (by randoms like you and Epic itself) is that there are too many games so a curated platform like EGS that limits your choices is better.

Do you disagree with that then? Since you just made the opposite point in how more games per year shows a better service (yet again make it launch aligned rather than compare the current/last year for both, lol)?

Do you also agree that said rhetoric is bullshit as even a curated list is only easier to navigate for a short time and it too will inevitably grow extra large in time, as you even commend it for growing at a faster pace when launch aligned?

What's that, you're gonna completely ignore everything again just to reiterate the same dumb "but Steam in 2003" point or bring up yet more completely irrelevant shit you're just as ignorant over, like how Steam boxes were actually still just computers and not consoles like random websites claimed (which means whether they're selling more of them or not, unlike a failed console, they're fully functional for the user just as if they had bought any other equivalent PC from another vendor or manufacturer or whatever)? Noice!

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
*Cut for Brevity*

That was 15 years ago. The market is considerably different, in large part because Steam and digital distribution helped generate it (indies were practically non-existent back then). Trying to make comparisons to somehow big up EGS makes zero sense logically Street.

A complete shit hot mess that introduced always online DRM for Source. Steam was absolute garbage for years, not sure kids here have been on it long enough to remember.

*Complains online, about having to be online* :messenger_grinning_squinting:

When was the last time you ever used Steam BTW? (if ever) Offline mode have been in there for quite a while 🤔

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
That was 15 years ago. The market is considerably different, in large part because Steam and digital distribution helped generate it (indies were practically non-existent back then). Trying to make comparisons to somehow big up EGS makes zero sense logically Street.
Still takes time to hit a home run.

Just because it's more modern now, doesn't mean it's easy peasy, and anyone trying to make a PC storefront can instantly go toe to toe with Steam in less than a year.

Here's an an example of the other way.... Steam tries to make Steamboxes and promotes that funky controller with the two big circles on it.

Failed so fast, Valve didn't even bother talking about them a year later, leaving the existing Steambox makers high and dry.

See? Not so easy to just go make a console to compete against Nintendo, Sony, MS even though everyone has access to chipmakers to build a plastic box.

Ovek

7Member7
Still mad.

A complete shit hot mess that introduced always online DRM for Source. Steam was absolute garbage for years, not sure kids here have been on it long enough to remember.

I remember... But then I’m old as fuck now.

GVLIqXK.gif

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
Still takes time to hit a home run.

We're still waiting for EGS to step up to bat.

Just because it's more modern now, doesn't mean it's easy peasy, and anyone trying to make a PC storefront can instantly go toe to toe with Steam in less than a year.

Well, having at least some comparable features would be a good start.

Here's an an example of the other way.... Steam tries to make Steamboxes and promotes that funky controller with the two big circles on it.

Failed so fast, Valve didn't even bother talking about them a year later, leaving the existing Steambox makers high and dry.

See? Not so easy to just go make a console to compete against Nintendo, Sony, MS even though everyone has access to chipmakers to build a plastic box.

It wasn't really a console versus a Living Room PC. I wasn't surprised nothing came of it, though because the very nature of PC gaming is always one of constant hardware iteration. Still, this seems to have wandered into 'whataboutism' versus the relative merits of EGS versus Steam, which is the actual debate.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
We're still waiting for EGS to step up to bat.

Well, having at least some comparable features would be a good start.

It wasn't really a console versus a Living Room PC. I wasn't surprised nothing came of it, though because the very nature of PC gaming is always one of constant hardware iteration. Still, this seems to have wandered into 'whataboutism' versus the relative merits of EGS versus Steam, which is the actual debate.
Ya.

And it takes time for any company to make a quality product (hence my examples of the trash Steam was when it launched). As I said, not so easy to barge into new territory hoping (Steambox) to win against competing devices with big players entrenched.

And lastly, and most importantly. All you PC gamers who solely support Steam and laugh at consoles and their walled gardens are no different. You enjoy your walled garden too.

The key difference is that a console gamer needing to break the wall needs to pay for another console, another extra gamepad, and have another device taking up room by the TV. Asking console gamers to pony up double the money to access more exclusives on another system is something not a lot gamers will bother with.

PC gamers are in a different boat. A PC plays all games, digital storefront launchers are free, and all it takes is a quick double click on an icon to play a different game on another launcher..... yet that's somehow too tough to do.

If EGS wants to do a deal for exclusive games, big deal. Download the free launcher. And when you want to play it, instead of using Steam, you use EGS. Wow, so life transforming.

Last edited:

Graciaus

I feel like I saw this a few days ago. Maybe it's just me but that looks pretty similar to steam. Not that it's a bad thing.

Not sure why anyone responds to these topics. Literally the same conversation over and over

"We at Epic Games are proud to announce that we have brought our store up to the standards of the Steam digital distribution platform circa 2007. Thank you all for the billions of dollars we have received in revenue from not only Fortnite but the other games we paid to have on our platform because we're aware no one would come willingly. From the bottom of our hearts we'd like to thank you, and god willing over the next 10-20 years we hope to be where Steam is today!"

Generic

Even by your own words. That doesn't make Steam DRM.
It means Valve is fine with DRM though. But I can't really blame them, just look at how big publishers ignore GoG.

My definition of open would be that I can go and buy any game on whatever storefront I like.
For me it would mean that a game is available on EGS, Steam, GOG, Origin, uPlay etc and they can even have different prices.
That way, If I would want to support the developer, I could buy it on EGS or GOG, if I would want to keep all my games in one place, it would be Steam. Is it a co-op game and maybe I have more friends on Origin or uPlay? Buy it there then!
THAT is open market. If someone comes in, buys out exclusivity for XYZ Games and people then talk like EGS is any better than steam, then I think we should call this bullshit out, because what you say is nonsense.
There's no open market on PC by your definition, half of the games are exclusives to Steam. Yeah Valve didn't bought them but this doesn't change the fact you need Steam to access half of the market. If every game was available to every client I would agree with you about Epic, but I don't mind installing a client to play some exclusives when I did the same thing with Steam.

oagboghi2

Posts like this prove that the argument that EGS is bad because it 'lacks features' is false and in reality Steam fans just feel threatened by another big launcher.
Or it’s just still garbage.

It still lags far behind Steam when it comes to features, so why the fuck should we praise them again ?

Alexios

Or it’s just still garbage.

It still lags far behind Steam when it comes to features, so why the fuck should we praise them again ?
Because Steam 2003 wasn't Steam 2019 (and if it was we'd just call it out for being stale while EGS is improving itself anyway, lol) apparently. Logic my dude!

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Sure it's related.

Some people seem to rag on EGS, and as Ive said, EGS is new (10 months old), and let's compare that to Steam in it's early years (which were junk).

Competition is good, and like every launcher out there, give it a chance to grow. If it sucks in 3 or 4 years like they aren't progressing, then fine.

In Steam's first 4 years (started in 2003), it couldn't even break 100 games (as per pie chart above from Wiki) and the website looked like ass.
That not how the marketplace works and you know it. If a new company releases a cellphone with specs from 2004, no one would say “well it’s unfair to compare it to the iphone and galaxy phones, they are new. Give them a chance, blah blah blah.”

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
That not how the marketplace works and you know it. If a new company releases a cellphone with specs from 2004, no one would say “well it’s unfair to compare it to the iphone and galaxy phones, they are new. Give them a chance, blah blah blah.”
You expect a new marketplace to get 20,000 games in 10 months?

PhoenixTank

Ya.

And it takes time for any company to make a quality product (hence my examples of the trash Steam was when it launched). As I said, not so easy to barge into new territory hoping (Steambox) to win against competing devices with big players entrenched.

And lastly, and most importantly. All you PC gamers who solely support Steam and laugh at consoles and their walled gardens are no different. You enjoy your walled garden too.

The key difference is that a console gamer needing to break the wall needs to pay for another console, another extra gamepad, and have another device taking up room by the TV. Asking console gamers to pony up double the money to access more exclusives on another system is something not a lot gamers will bother with.

PC gamers are in a different boat. A PC plays all games, digital storefront launchers are free, and all it takes is a quick double click on an icon to play a different game on another launcher..... yet that's somehow too tough to do.

If EGS wants to do a deal for exclusive games, big deal. Download the free launcher. And when you want to play it, instead of using Steam, you use EGS. Wow, so life transforming.
Steam machines, the Linux & streaming push were hedges against Microsoft potentially being massively over controlling with Windows 10. I imagine Gabe expected the old attitude from his time in Redmond. I don't blame him. Tim Sweeney agreed back then too.
Some of the Steam controller tech ended up in the VR kit, but I personally like the controller as something unique.

As for EGS: Yet another account to deal with and keep secure. Bloat from another launcher. Further fragmentation of my library. Will EGS be here two years down the line once the Fortnite money dries up? Many digital distribution services have come and gone in these past 15 years, most notably GFWL.

If I was holding EGS to the standards of 2004, yes it looks great. Wow, they're even using this futuristic Chromium rendering software instead of MS's Trident. Those were dark days.
(Un)fortunately, software does not live in a vacuum. The web has moved on a lot in the past 15 years too and let's face it, a lot of the desirable features are going to be web/server side. Come out with AOL's 2004 homepage now and you're going to be laughed at. If they were taking a bigger cut perhaps they'd have enough code monkeys to do the job by now? I have no idea what their budget split is like.

I'm going to choose where I spend my money, just like you're free to do the same. They just don't offer me anything compelling or unique - it is just a worse version of Steam. GoG, at least, is DRM free, they don't require a launcher, and are attempting to create one optional launcher to rule them all.
I don't hate Epic, but I will poke fun. I'll only move my emotional dial towards anger if they bait and switch games mere weeks before release again. Lately, so far so good.

zcaa0g

Banned
I don't game on PC anymore, but for all the people saying Steam is better.... well it's been around for about 15 years.

Can any long time Steam user tell the forum what it was like in 2004?

Valve didn't have anything to copy off of in 2004. Epic has Steam, uPlay, Origin, Blizzard, etc. to copy off of and still couldn't start off with at least the very basic things. Totally different scenario.

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to ask this or not but...

Where should I buy RDR2 and why?

I have a ton of Steam games and currently have only 1 game on the Epic store. I'm thinking about getting RDR2 on the Epic store because I don't want to wait for the Steam version.

Is there any benefit to waiting and getting the Steam version instead?

EGS has been out for 10 months. What do you expect? 200 million users and 20,000 games like Steam in less than one year?
How about we start with a fucking shopping cart :messenger_tears_of_joy:

That's because in 2004 digital distribution was basically unheard of. Nobody had done it before. It was a hard sell, and both publishers and consumers were more than a little reluctant to adopt it. Digital distribution as we know it today exists BECAUSE of Steam, and everything Steam has done in terms of features could be easily replicated on the Epic store if only they actually wanted to.

Also, you've got some nerve complaining about Steam looking dated on release when the EGS doesn't have a fucking shopping cart in 2019, a feature which Amazon had in 1997 and has been standard in any sort of web store for over two decades. I mean, how the hell is that even possible?

Last edited:

Mr.Allan

Neo Member
TBH you'd need to ask rockstar support if they're planning any steam features (cards, wallpapers), but for core game you can expect every version will use that "e-mail to send a msg" launcher, and well really nothing more.
RDR 1 or 2 are very boring games, 1 is total garbage saved by gta4 graphics. rdr2 is just graphics saved by weak consoles.

Last edited:

Alexios

I have a ton of Steam games and currently have only 1 game on the Epic store. I'm thinking about getting RDR2 on the Epic store because I don't want to wait for the Steam version.

Buy directly from Rockstar, the client will be installed regardless of where you buy and they have a ton of bonuses/edition discounts for preordering through them (so, act fast). That way Rockstar gets 100% of your money and not the measly 88% from EGS. I don't know why Epic is selling it when they've stated so many times their store exists to give the companies involved a bigger cut. Now they're actually competing against the company's own store where they get all the money and have the chance to build a platform with no middle man. That's weird, EGS should have a link to the Rockstar store instead of a purchase page, no? Same for Ubisoft games!

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Sure. It was the worst idea ever. All your games in one place. What if the company folded, how can you get your games? No internet connection, you can't launch it? My info can be hacked and credit card information is vulnerable. I can't let my friend's borrow my CDs.

Add with it, extra drm and hardware usage specially memory behind every game. Terrible idea.

Sadly people have no memory of pre-steam. And come to conclusions based on what steam fanboys tells them. Steam was dog shit and hated.

Last edited:
Buy directly from Rockstar, the client will be installed regardless of where you buy and they have a ton of bonuses/edition discounts for preordering through them (so, act fast). That way Rockstar gets 100% of your money and not the measly 88% from EGS. I don't know why Epic is selling it when they've stated so many times their store exists to give the companies involved a bigger cut. Now they're actually competing against the company's own store where they get all the money and have the chance to build a platform with no middle man. That's weird, EGS should have a link to the Rockstar store instead of a purchase page, no? Same for Ubisoft games!

Will either store offer pre-load?

MMaRsu MMaRsu Do you not like Steam then? Steam is DRM. Hardly open. Or what's your definition of open?
steam is open because they dont restrict the nature of the games like other stores, want an adult only game? steam have them, EGS dont want them

is also open because it supports linux while EGS is closed to windows, when I play on PC most of the time I play using linux using proton for the non native games, I cannot play fallout 4 on windows not even a clean install(even with the window mode trick and playing offline for the bugs with the store) with or without mods but I can play in linux with a couple workarounds for a bug with the camera and sound even with some mods, the only way to play fallout 4 in windows is using a pirated version and have to use it for some mods

Last edited:
You expect a new marketplace to get 20,000 games in 10 months?
I expect basic functionality from a company that literally has billions of dollars to develop their platform. I dont care how new your platform is, it should have email verification, and the ability to buy 4 products on the same day without tripping antifraud detection.

All that's besides the fact that they actively buy out games that have already finished production. That's the distinction I never see people address. Yeah exclusives exist, but most of the time the platform holder helped fund development of that game. They aren't just popping in after the fact and giving devs money not to list it elsewhere. There is risk associated with the action that epic isn't taking part in, while trying to reap all the benefits.

Alexios

steam is open because they dont restrict the nature of the games like other stores, want an adult only game? steam have them, EGS dont want them

is also open because it supports linux while EGS is closed to windows, when I play on PC most of the time I play using linux using proton for the non native games, I cannot play fallout 4 on windows not even a clean install(even with the window mode trick and playing offline for the bugs with the store) with or without mods but I can play in linux with a couple workarounds for a bug with the camera and sound even with some mods, the only way to play fallout 4 in windows is using a pirated version and have to use it for some mods
Primarily Steam is open because anyone can pay an almost symbolic fee to publish their game, no billionaire Gaben or Timmy has to personally like them or think they're an asset to the store or have them win a Fortnite lottery for the game to have the chance to get published on a platform people actually use with all the same support/services/tools/deals as any AAA game out there and with no strings attached in regards to where they can release outside Steam or whatever. In fact, people used to bash Steam when they didn't let indies in, having them go through a publisher in the exact same manner (even if the publisher is Valve/Epic themselves) because they were denying everyone else the chance to get on a popular marketplace without the need for such connections, so they changed this with Greenlight and when that too was criticized to the current system. Now Epic is going back to Steam circa 2003 practices it's in favor of all that is good in gaming, lol.

One guy talks about features, you show him how he's wrong because Steam does this or that and EGS does not and then he says how they will have it soon enough because Steam didn't at first either as if we still live in 2003, another guy jumps on your back to say the exact opposite, that it's great they only have a few features because he doesn't need any the rest because they're shitty shit. But somehow they all agree EGS is the greatest for complete opposite and contradicting reasons. No matter what Steam does or doesn't, those that drink this kool-aid will maintain EGS is the greatest and Steam, which they play catch up to and clumsily copy, is shit.

That's all EGS shilling is, trolling, contradictions and fictional revisionism. Just like that guy (who has already said he doesn't play on PC and all the knowledge that he is so adamant about and preaches like a God would to its minions comes from google searches after this thread's creation, lol) pimping the amount of games (by launch year rather than the current at that, haha) as the best quality of service metric, when Epic itself claims the opposite, that having less is best as they get only good games and only the shovelware goes to Steam (how indie friendly, to pretend only the handful of games you choose - if they accept! - for your store are worthy).

Last edited:

Kenpachii

I expect the service to have comparable features to its competition. There is zero reason for me to grade on a curve

It has.

U can buy a game and download it and play it.

Everything else is useless junk that boggles the client down.

Steam is riddled with crap, epic atleast knows how to deliver a modern and streamlined experience without the junk, and thinks about the gamers with bringing console games to PC and giving free games every week.

Really epic is just the apple of 2006 ( or whenever they launched ) of the store fronts on PC. Steam is way behind.

See how that works logic works.

Last edited:
It has.

Steam is riddled with crap, epic atleast knows how to deliver a modern and streamlined experience without the junk, and thinks about the gamers with bringing console games to PC and giving free games every week.

Really epic is just the apple of 2006 ( or whenever they launched ) of the store fronts on PC. Steam is way behind.

Email verification that allows a user to recover their account if it gets hacked is "useless junk"? What about a mechanism that allows users to buy more than three games in a day without tripping antifraud systems?

To be fair I dont know if they have those systems in place now, but they definitely didn't back in June, let alone on launch.

oagboghi2

It has.

A shopping cart is useless junk?

The arguments I’ve seen people use to defend this company is incredible. If EA released origin like this, they would be mocked. Epic releases barebones garbage and people pretend it’s avant garde

You’re logic here is awful. You should be embarrassed

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned

You can buy direct from Rockstar if you can't wait. They have their own launcher now. No idea about Pre-load, though I dare say you can contact their support team to find out.

Hey dumbass, guess what year it is?

This defense for EGS is silly. Drop it.

I think you may have quoted the wrong person there duder 🤔

Last edited:

ROMhack

In my highschool history class our teacher had a theory to every conflict we discussed... people don't like change. I think of him saying it every time I come into an EGS thread.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of EGS but Steam has tons of issues, too. Nobody seems to get on Steam's back about stuff, though.

Last edited:

Alexios

In my highschool history class our teacher had a theory to every conflict we discussed... people don't like change. I think of him saying it every time I come into an EGS thread.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of EGS but Steam has tons of issues, too. Nobody seems to get on Steam's back about stuff, though.
How is nobody getting on Steam's back? Are you even reading this thread with the ridiculous claims people make just to bash Steam and present EGS as the better alternative? It's exactly how it's been in the most vocal media too, misinformed surface level non-arguments, contradictions and trolling galore. Not to mention that people criticizing Epic's issues don't necessarily stay silent when it comes to Steam's, that's just a super warped uninformed view of things. They just launched the new library and the internet is full of complaints about it too. Some of it valid, much of it not so much or contradicting other anti-Steam rheroric (it's clearly an effort to use the library view to provide more visibility to more games too, which they've been criticized about not doing a great job at before for example). My main complaint is that the update ditched the small view mode which I almost exclusively used and I've not been shy about expressing my dissatisfaction with that. So you claiming such things is just more ignorant misinformation and handwaving of anyone who prefers Steam or criticizes EGS as blind to the former's issues. That's not the way to make a point of have a discussion. But I guess that matches the tone of the rest of the thread, lol. When most people criticizing EGS aren't even Steam-only users.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned

I think that's a bit of an unhelpful simplification. EGS isn't really bringing any added Value to the Digital Distribution model from the user perspective. If they came out of the gate with a comparable client, people wouldn't be so down on them, as is though, it's absolute garbage. No amount of free games makes up for the non-existance features.

Such as? The only thing I see people complaining about is the sheer depth of Steams catalogue, and how they can't find anything, but then invariably that seems to come down to them being too lazy to use the filtering system

MMaRsu

Banned

rockstar launcher

Darak

A store doesn't have to be open. In fact, it is perfectly fine IMHO if a store is as finicky as possible and only sells games which follow some guidelines. You could go to that store when you are interested in those (like a kid's store selling only 'safe' games compared to an adults-only store; but also things like a store specialized on strategy games, which would give top exposure to games in the genre including old or obscure ones).

There is a problem in PC because Steam is the dominant platform, by an extreme margin. The solution to the problem is not a more open steam, it is a more open market where other stores can thrive.

Competition is good not only because it prevents the big player from doing some shitty things (see Intel vs AMD), but also because it allows diversity in the offer.

ROMhack

How is nobody getting on Steam's back? Are you even reading this thread with the ridiculous claims people make just to bash Steam and present EGS as the better alternative? It's exactly how it's been in the most vocal media too, misinformed surface level non-arguments, contradictions and trolling galore. Not to mention that people criticizing Epic's issues don't necessarily stay silent when it comes to Steam's, that's just a super warped uninformed view of things. They just launched the new library and the internet is full of complaints about it too. Some of it valid, much of it not so much or contradicting other anti-Steam rheroric (it's clearly an effort to use the library view to provide more visibility to more games too, which they've been criticized about not doing a great job at before for example). My main complaint is that the update ditched the small view mode which I almost exclusively used and I've not been shy about expressing my dissatisfaction with that. So you claiming such things is just more ignorant misinformation and handwaving of anyone who prefers Steam or criticizes EGS as blind to the former's issues. That's not the way to make a point of have a discussion. But I guess that matches the tone of the rest of the thread, lol. When most people criticizing EGS aren't even Steam-only users.

Alright fine. I take it back as I only skimmed this thread this morning when I woke up.

I think that's a bit of an unhelpful simplification. EGS isn't really bringing any added Value to the Digital Distribution model from the user perspective. If they came out of the gate with a comparable client, people wouldn't be so down on them, as is though, it's absolute garbage. No amount of free games makes up for the non-existance features.

I do agree from the user's perspective. It's really just more of the same and annoying. In fact, probably worse because it lacks features we know we like (reviews, community discussion, etc).

On the flip side, I'm personally a fan of EGS helping developers. It tends to be controversial as it revolves around timed-exclusivity but I think there's something good about taking the pressure off developers through funding. It creates a positive impression of the development side of things, especially at the smaller level (e.g. indies), which is hopefully inspiring a new generation of game-makers (and that indirectly affects us as consumers). Steam has largely been doing the opposite over the past few years of with its insistence on letting any old game clog up the homepage. It did well with Greenlight for a while - which was a really cool system and should be brought back!!11.

In a duel I'd pick Steam for sure, but both have their good and bad points. I just mostly agree with StreetsofBeige StreetsofBeige that EGS is progressing and what we see now probably isn't its final form.

Last edited:

Katsura

I don't game on PC anymore, but for all the people saying Steam is better.... well it's been around for about 15 years.

Can any long time Steam user tell the forum what it was like in 2004?
It was shit. The thing is EGS isn't competing with Steam anno 2004 but the current version

Katsura

We have a good gaming forum right here, ya know.
Yes but not with dedicated threads for every single game. It's my second stop when considering buying a game, right after user reviews which EGS will likely never get. I've made maybe 1 post on Steam forums since it's launch but that's not what i use it for. It's to read up on any issues with the game before buying or for tips for a game i've already bought

Last edited:

Graciaus

Not true. Steam outright bans games and forces censorship on others. Although this only seems to apply to anime styled games right now.

Dontero

Banned
THAT is open market. If someone comes in, buys out exclusivity for XYZ Games and people then talk like EGS is any better than steam, then I think we should call this bullshit out, because what you say is nonsense.

Can i buy most of games from Steam on GOG ? No. So this kind of never worked to begin with. This is true for most of the stores on PC.

So few games going to them instead Steam is somehow big news.

JCK75

Posts like this prove that the argument that EGS is bad because it 'lacks features' is false and in reality Steam fans just feel threatened by another big launcher.

It's about paying off devs to make games exclusive to one storefront that we take issue with, did I miss the news about them no longer doing that while they were ripping off Steams design?
Why are EGS apologists so unable to grasp the basic issue no matter how many times it's repeated?

Last edited:
Top Bottom