• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN's 12 Deals of Christmas 2013 starts on Dec. 1st

Oh shit, Persona 4 Golden for £15; even less than that since I'm a PS Plusser. So tempting. I hated Persona 3 on the PS2, but everyone bangs on about how amazing Golden is and how it's the best game on the Vita, and I am kind of willing to give the series another chance.

Very conflicted. I'll be swamped with games come Christmas Day anyway. But judging by the prices on Amazon, it doesn't look like Golden will be hitting sub-£15 prices any time soon. Hmmmm.

Biochet

omg just did a search for the last of us and this came up, link

RV3o5kQ.png

IS IT HAPPENIN?

MRORANGE

Quite a disappointing sale, TLOU was cheaper on amazon and the season pass is still too high. Sony put too much emphasis on the vita this sale, games like rayman legends and metal gear hd collection would have sold x10 on the ps3,

Finally, P4G!

I don't know how GAF got me hyped for a game and genre I've never ever been interested in, but F it let's go!

EDIT: And damn it, now I'm thinking about double dipping for that TLOU goodness. I don't feel like changing discs all the time.

jonno394

Killzone mercenary is still available at £13.49 so went for that instead of Persona. Got £17 left in my wallet, hoping for some more decent sale titles over the next week.

Evenbillybob

Neo Member
What's exactly new in Persona Golden? I've played the first half on PS2 and watched the rest on Giantbomb and I'm kinda tempted to finish it for good.

A new dungeon, two new social links, new events (Ski trip), and some smaller things. Chie and Teddy also have new voice actors. If you like it on PS2, you will like it on Vita.

hohoXD123

Oh shit, Persona 4 Golden for £15; even less than that since I'm a PS Plusser. So tempting. I hated Persona 3 on the PS2, but everyone bangs on about how amazing Golden is and how it's the best game on the Vita, and I am kind of willing to give the series another chance.

Very conflicted. I'll be swamped with games come Christmas Day anyway. But judging by the prices on Amazon, it doesn't look like Golden will be hitting sub-£15 prices any time soon. Hmmmm.

Do+It.gif

If you have a Vita and you haven't tried P4G, you're doing it wrong.

Lionheart

Bought P4G, will get a Vita this Christmas, perfect timing for the deal!

Also my very first Persona game, looking forward to it.

Now I just hope my 64 GB memory card arrives in time, but I think I ordered it a tad too late. :( In that case, I guess I can hardly play anything digital on my Vita?

Does anyone know exactly what the season pass for TLOU covers? I know there's some sort of single player DLC coming, but is it just that and multiplayer stuff or has there been more announced?

Bought P4G, will get a Vita this Christmas, perfect timing for the deal!

Also my very first Persona game, looking forward to it.

Now I just hope my 64 GB memory card arrives in time, but I think I ordered it a tad too late. :( In that case, I guess I can hardly play anything digital on my Vita?

That's correct; unfortunately it's almost useless without a memory card.

I'm waiting on delivery of a new one myself from Amazon. I paid £35 for 32GBs. How much is it to import a 64GB card, anyone? I might cancel and just opt for the bigger one.

RpgN

Quite a disappointing sale, TLOU was cheaper on amazon and the season pass is still too high. Sony put too much emphasis on the vita this sale, games like rayman legends and metal gear hd collection would have sold x10 on the ps3,

Really? How the hell did Sony put too much emphasis on the vita sale when it has been 50:50? This is the first time in a very long time we've had decent vita sales in EU. I don't know what the hell to think when PS3 only owners want it all and just think about their platform all the time. When this is the first time the sale has been equal, it means Sony favors the vita more for some reason.

Metal Gear HD collection has been on sale on the PS3 before and it will be. You don't need to worry about those.

Lionheart

That's correct; unfortunately it's almost useless without a memory card.

I'm waiting on delivery of a new one myself from Amazon. I paid £35 for 32GBs. How much is it to import a 64GB card, anyone? I might cancel and just opt for the bigger one.
Got mine from YesAsia for around € 70. First time I've imported anything at all, hope it goes well, but a 32GB one was around € 60 here... Today or tomorrow would be the minimum number of days to ship it here, so I have my fingers crossed!

This sale has been a disappointment for me. Bought one decent game (Rayman) and a pretty poor one (Lone Survivor).
Oh well, guess I'll see if I can spend some money on Steam.

Remember to keep an eye out for details of our January Sale and, finally, have a very merry Christmas everyone!

So when does this sale starts ?

Probably next month or are we getting some info today/this week ?

Damn it!

Must have missed it, anyone recall the price of it?

Spelunky (PS Vita)
Was €14.99/AU$21.95/£11.99, now €6.99/AU$10.35/£5.49
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/03/the-12-deals-of-christmas-deal-2/#more-159391

Yep, apart from the movies and P4G, this has been a terrible sale overall.

Finger crossed the New Year sale is better...

Managed to pick up Spelunky, Rayman Legends, Lone Survivor and P4G so not too bad, was nothing on PS3 that I wanted and in all honesty I'm trying to leave the system behind and look forward with my PS4.

jonno394

I only bought The Walking Dead and Killzone from this sale but i'm happy. Regret not biting on Rayman Legends even though I owned and completed it on the PS3.

Hoping the post christmas sales have a few bargains in.

RpgN

AbandonedTrolley said:
Managed to pick up Spelunky, Rayman Legends, Lone Survivor and P4G so not too bad,

I got those games too and will be picking up Persona 4. 4 requested games in one sale is pretty great for me. Usually I don't buy more than 2 and those 2 are not always the requested ones.

I got all the games I wanted besides Dynasty Warriors Next. Hopefully the next sale will have it.

LAA

Had to jump on that P4G deal!
Been interested in getting it for a while, but not for the prices its advertised for mostly.

One question though... Do I need to play the past 3 personas to understand this?

Been an awesome sale though, I insta bought Rayman Legends Vita straight away and I caved in to Rain, but I think I regret that a little...
There were a bunch of sales I would have insta bought too if I didn't already own them, like Killzone Mercenary, AC4 (Though I have it on PS4) and Lone survivor to name a few.

Top Bottom