• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(EU) WiiU Wind Waker Bundle (£249.99) + Wind Waker LE w/ Ganon figure (£59.99 @ GAME)

Mistle

I just read online that Game has said they won't ship this internationally because of the weight of it... Hope they don't notice and just ship it anyway, I'm sure I've ordered heavier stuff from them before.

ah whaaat... already placed my order. i foresee them cancelling it sadly :/

where'd you read it?

i guess that means option 2: amazon italy. they ship to australia. is the italian version the same as the UK one?

Guys

Reorder at game using VCUKSEPT13

now just £50.99 :)

What if they fulfill orders on a first come first served basis and don't get enough stock?
I managed to order a LE at Amazon Germany, they were available for like 5 minutes and I happened to be online. It cost 69€ but at least I'm guaranteed to get a copy.

javac

I don't know if this is selling well enough in the UK to be sold out anytime soon. Anyone want to gauge the excitement for this in the UK if they can?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What if they fulfill orders on a first come first served basis and don't get enough stock?
I managed to order a LE at Amazon Germany, they were available for like 5 minutes and I happened to be online. It cost 69€ but at least I'm guaranteed to get a copy.
I know GAME puts a warning about while stocks last for preorder bonuses, but this is an actual product so you'd expect them to remove the listing once they hit a certain number of orders.

Still I'm not going to risk cancelling mine.

Peagles

Ah, yeah well seems they'll cancel. I also looked in the GAME FAQ and it says they absolutely won't ship internationally anything over 1kg.

I'm gonna order on Amazon Italy, and cancel my GAME one. No loss really.

Will this really be over 1kg though, really?

I've ordered from Game UK before including the Xenoblade controller LE, Last Story LE with the steelbook, and a 3DS XL console, and they've shipped them all fine with no worries. I wonder if they're overestimating the weight, cos that figure isn't exactly huge.

Mistle

Will this really be over 1kg though, really?

I've ordered from Game UK before including the Xenoblade controller LE, Last Story LE with the steelbook, and a 3DS XL console, and they've shipped them all fine with no worries. I wonder if they're overestimating the weight, cos that figure isn't exactly huge.
Yeah, I had doubts. 1kg seems excessive, considering I don't believe the figurine to be of that high quality.
Maybe I'll just order on Amazon also, while leaving my GAME one and seeing what happens. I can cancel either at last minute depending on what happens.

javac

Feeling bad about cancelling my order now. Meh if I get it I do if I don't more money left over for me...it...its not like I wanted Ganon-kun anyways!

canocha

FNAC will sell this in Portugal (its already on their system), in case any Portuguese GAF is pre-ordering from GAME and gets canceled.

Its 69.99€.

Chao

Nintendo, if you can hear me:

It would be nice of you to release a new promotion: a 30% discount on WWHD for those who bought TW101 digitally. It would be a really nice move and would move more units (mine at least, since I refuse to buy a game I already own and have beat at full price).

DO EET!

Qurupeke

I couldn't wait for this, I pre-ordered... I really should not pay full price for a remake of a 10 years old game, especially because I won't play it at all this October (Pokemon...) but the Ganondorf was really tempting... Damn you Ganon!

Shiggy

So how limited is the Ganon edition? Amazon.de/.it are sold out. Wonder whether it makes sense to order this now to make some money in a year or so.

Guess I'll give this game another chance since I'm getting the Wii U bundle (unless someone wants to buy my code...). I couldn't really get into this game back on the GC.

Shiggy

Amazon.fr and German retailers are also sold out now. Even Media Markt does not offer it anymore. Looks like this really is a limited edition! Ebay prices are already all over the place, wonder what it will look like during Christmas period.

Does anyone know if GAME online take payment when its shipped? Really want to order now to secure LE WW, but don't have alot of funds until next week..

Sturm

Banned
So how limited is the Ganon edition? Amazon.de/.it are sold out. Wonder whether it makes sense to order this now to make some money in a year or so.

Thats kinda pathetic imo.. just buying shit up to sell it later for more. There are some real zelda fans out there that would love to have (and keep!) this thing.

Shiggy

Thats kinda pathetic imo.. just buying shit up to sell it later for more. There are some real zelda fans out there that would love to have (and keep!) this thing.

heh, don't even know whether I'll receive my order based on how limited it is. Ebay prices are over €80 already. And it's not as if I ordered 10 or 20 copies.

canocha

Fnac (Portugal and France) already ran out of stock too!!

Damn!

I have one pre-order @ Fnac PT and another from GAME.co.uk (i expect that it will get cancelled).

If both go through i don't mind helping a fellow Gaffer!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
mine shipped monday! :D

didn't arrive yesterday :(

I've got my WW Wii U pre-ordered instore at my local GAME. Curiously enough, they're selling in-store for the same price as online (I was expecting a £10-£20 markup instore, as usual).

Would have ordered online, but no-one will be home to take delivery during the day on Fri or Sat, and our postal service has been crappy recently.

Can't wait!

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Fnac (Portugal and France) already ran out of stock too!!

Damn!

I have one pre-order @ Fnac PT and another from GAME.co.uk (i expect that it will get cancelled).

If both go through i don't mind helping a fellow Gaffer!
See Nintendo? Bundles sell. Now about that Wonderful 101 exclusive you have...

Ryne

I've noticed in some unboxings that the EU Ganon figure comes with a dome, and the NA version doesn't. Is it true?

moozoom

France-GAF here.

The boxed edition with Ganon figure seems very limited from what my game shop told me. I got mine yesterday, and they could only get 4 boxes out of the 16 they had ordered.I was lucky to be the 4th pre-order on the list, so I got the last one.

The figure is nice, paint is ok, and it's quite bigger than what I expected, the dome gives it a "special" touch. (and keep the dust away, yay.)

7IJarJj.jpg

XioE2hZ.jpg

javac

Thanks for that. The EU versions base also seems to be a lot bigger to accommodate the case. I actually thought this would be the case due to pricing and the US packaging looking smaller so I'm not too surprised if it's the case.

Top Bottom