• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
upsets galore

Year of

rLQbBe9.jpg

I don't think there have been too many questionable choices for the main stage matches, but the bracket is so stacked streaming 1 match out of 4 concurrent ones means most of the important stuff is happening off-stream.

Most of it is being recorded atleast

Tekniqs

sako is in prime position to win it all this year.....

any salty suites tonight? I'm sure the top players eliminated early will probably want to get some money matches in.

Baleoce

I do seriously think there needs to be better organisation regarding brackets. I mean, this is evo and they don't know what's going on.

kitzkozan

It's just crazy how Gackt just bodied Mago as it it was nothing. o_o Shark infested waters is the best way to resume the SFIV tournament since it's ridiculously stacked.

Dartastic

I do seriously think there needs to be better organisation regarding brackets. I mean, this is evo and they don't know what's going on.
Additionally, when you get this far into the brackets there needs to be better organization in the streams, or at least a secondary stream. How have we not seen some of these amazing matches where people get eliminated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom