• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

I demand some Ibuki hype. All in for Sako, conditional upon more Ibuki play. Otherwise, bring it home, Snake eyez

This tournament has been vicious. I hope we see the same in Marvel 3 tomorrow.

Marvel takes the extreme ends of SFIV hype and stretches it. Prepare for glorious meltdowns and upsets.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
MAHVEL epicnees tomorrow all day
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

wat?!

Seriously?!

John Choi? Did he out-cr mk fireball, uppercut him?

Daigo lost in winners to F.Champ, and losers to John Choi..... who trained F. Champ for those of you youngings that forgot.

In other words... the Korean Inferno.. and Norcal... kicked Daigos ass for the nth time.

Demons stay demons.

Who did Justin Wong lose to? KAZ....

Demons stay demons.

Who did Dieminon lose to? Snake Eyez..

Demons stay demons.

Who did Daigo and Justin really lose to? KADEY CURSE.

Guys... it's the cycle of life. No point of even saying it anymore.

MormaPope

Banned
Ultra is one of the smartest things Capcom has done in a while. The balance changes and changes overall have added life to the game.

Just curious how many players are in Marvel this evo. I notice it doesn't have that all day time frame that Ultra has

Daigo wants to show his fighting spirit and style blah blah blah. Sako on the other hand is here to win and will use any means necessary. I'm still a big Daigo fan and will always be, but I like and respect Sako for doing what ever it takes to win.

Gackt is from Singapore, not Japan. So it's:

Japan: 4
USA: 2
Europe: 1
Singapore: 1 :p

I know, someone else pointed that out to me earlier. My bad :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom