• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match should be good, but im not invested in whoever wins really. Bring on the Marvel. Good stuff Melee though.

Edit: Wait, that was Winners? Shit. I thought that was Losers finals

NEO0MJ

FUCK YOU PUFF

No! Damn you Mango fans.

tumblr_llnbgrHSGi1qf40tvo1_400.gif

iori9999

Banned
3/5 Armada vs Hungrybox? Guess Marvel's tomorrow.

Yeah this is running a bit long but not too terrible.. I think marvel is going to get the highest ratings.. What kind of ticks me off is the fact that Ultra probably won't get that many viewers because it will be really late when top 8 starts..

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to see Hungrybox come back and win, but even if he beats Armada again he probably won't beat Mango twice.

Going for whoever wins this in the GFs though.

NotLiquid

I don't really trust Hungrybox can beat Mango. Climbing out of losers is going to be a nightmare for him.

I'm hoping for Armada since he's the only one of the two who shows prowess against Mango and for long sets.

Tan

I don't really trust Hungrybox can beat Mango. Climbing out of losers is going to be a nightmare for him.

I'm hoping for Armada since he's the only one of the two who shows prowess against Mango and for long sets.

Didn't Mango destroy Armada at KoC? or was it the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom