• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Her instagram is fucking crazy

CXymZZo.jpg

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Twitch party was legit, got a pic with infiltration and saw him on the dance floor lmao. Also had a really awkward conversation with combofiend. Lots of personalities to connect with

TheRetroKid

Neo Member
this is one time where the thirsty stream monsters are getting exactly what they want. nudes...along with paintings of prince albert dick piercings.

RocBase

Yes, he also does restreams of majors with commentary with his skype bros (Dwajio, St1ckbug, Zidane, Tinshi, etc etc). I watch them over the main streams a lot because it's a lot more entertaining to hear them do sidebets via skype in real time.

where can i find this?

K.Sabot

According to that esteemed gentleman, you can't see the split until you've been in it.

evoMindBlown

I've heard it alluded in circles enough that I can see the remnants of a split, the shadows of when a split happens.

Like how we can never comprehend the 4th dimension, but can only ever see the shadow it casts.

Why is anime out lasting Capcom money matches? WTH!

The Anime Illuminati put in the work to get a second real suite going and the Capcoms got drunk.

TheRetroKid

Neo Member
anime's hungry, like the fgc was. remember when salty suites brought out ALL the big names so they could take each other's fight money? daigo would come out and take $500 from art with a move so good it would make sabin stand up, then sit back down, totally forgetting his stick was on the chair, and he'd get part of it in his ass.

yeah, that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom