• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
dizzy is gonna dark horse dudes for sure, he plays zero/doom/vergil and is good and that's basically all you need to know ho ho

btw where is the USA vs. japan money match gonna be at
bifuteki again?
i never thought the dude i play in ranked all the time would make top 8 at evo. :O

Basketball

THUMBS UP with Fist BUMP

latest

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Catching up:

Matches that are in winners bracket

When all other things are equal, losers bracket matches should take priority over winners bracket matches. Each match in the losers bracket is going to be one of the players' last match in the tournament.

No excuse for how Marvel was handled tonight.

smurfx

get some go again
Catching up:

When all other things are equal, losers bracket matches should take priority over winners bracket matches. Each match in the losers bracket is going to be one of the players' last match in the tournament.

No excuse for how Marvel was handled tonight.
evo basically forced marvel into the prime time slot and they can't even show the gods get eliminated on stream. all these streams and yet they can't seem to fill any of them.

Dahbomb

Watching semifinals right now(srkevo2), need some highlights! Comments here make it seem like the gods were slain off stream!
Too much man but off the top of my head KBR vs Justin Wong, Apologyman vs RF, Full Schedule vs Clockwork, Frutsy vs Full Schedule, RayRay vs Cross (for the pop off), Flux vs Apologyman...

Just countless body bags and I even personally missed some matches because of dual streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom