• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Definitely heard it on my laptop with mediocre speakers. Probably just louder since TK Breezy and Comey are commentating louder.

Being at EVO last year it was cool hearing commentary and hearing Sajam hilariously shill.

I haven't really watched EVO this year as I woke up a little late and Twitch wasn't working for me. I'll give my opinion on this after watching SFV, but I really didn't like it last year. The crowd was drowned out which killed the hype.

Hopefully it's better for SFV.

Anybody got picks for SFV top 8?

Winners
Punk vs Itazan
Nuckle Du vs Kazunoko

Losers
Moke vs MOV
FChamp vs Tokido

PM me for bets, I'll take any of these for 10.

DrDogg

What are they going to do for the hour or more they'll have between the end of Smash and 7pm when SF5 is scheduled to start? Seems like a lot of time to fill when they were rushing through announcements earlier and even bumped up Marvel by 15 minutes.

Should we be expecting something big or was this just poor scheduling?

KingBroly

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";243651690]Anybody got picks for SFV top 8?

Winners
Punk vs Itazan
Nuckle Du vs Kazunoko

Losers
Moke vs MOV
FChamp vs Tokido

PM me for bets, I'll take any of these for 10.[/QUOTE]

Is there a website to check who faced who when?

Oidisco

Yea hopefully Salem loses here. I like him a lot but I don't really want to see him against Zero for the finals just because they play so campy. I normally don't mind it but this Top 8 has been really good so far and I don't want to see it end on a low.

What are they going to do for the hour or more they'll have between the end of Smash and 7pm when SF5 is scheduled to start? Seems like a lot of time to fill when they were rushing through announcements earlier and even bumped up Marvel by 15 minutes.

Probably just wanted to make sure SFV started on time since it's on ESPN. Same with Smash 4 being on Disney.

jett

D-Member

It's not poor scheduling, they just aren't taking any chances with the ESPN broadcast, same as last year.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Had to make a quick run to get some food before GoT starts, what hype stuff have I missed in the last 15-20 min?

Edit: Oh man Larry is in losers? :O

Top Bottom