• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

MrCarter

SFV ended one of the best EVO's ever with 235,000 viewers across both Twitch and YouTube. ESPN2 numbers will be added later. What a wonderful top 8 and finals. Congratulations Tokido!

James making me break too. Stop it, damn it.

Syntsui

I'm out of words right now, this was probably the best top 8 I've ever seen in any game. COnsidering what was at stake, how Punk was playing, the fact he was the one to put Tokido in losers.... just, wow. Congratulations Tokido, you are absolutely incredible. Japanese SF gods are nothing to fuck with.

Who can hate Tokido? Sure I would've loved Punk and USA to win but man, Tokido deserved that hard fought battle to the top.

Yep. When Akuma finally got revealed I thought that Tokido was going to break through and get that big win. I'd be happy either way.

JAMES, NO. YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY. GODDAMN I LOVE FIGHTING GAMES.

OVDRobo

Tokido staying as the gatekeeper for the new generation. Demon keeps his status and ascends to new levels.

Chen bawling again. Must be the end of Evo. What an honest guy.

Is this a comedy now? That zoom in to Punk's tears was hillarious. Especially after it cut away from James Chen breaking down and whilst you can still hear him sniffing

Top Bottom