• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FEC Filing: Run The Rock 2020

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Fuck it. We deserve shitty celebrity leadership. This is what this country wants.

Dommo

With the way things are in the US right now, it only makes sense to have the two presidential candidates both having been on the receiving end of a Stone Cold Stunner at some point in their careers.

With the way things are in the US right now, it only makes sense to have the two presidential candidates both having been on the receiving end of a Stone Cold Stunner at some point in their careers.

Kinda makes you wonder why Stone Cold isn't the one running

Kahoona

It's sad, but I think The Rock would be a better president than Trump. I think he's humble enough to concede when he doesn't know something, and would listen to subject matter experts.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
It's sad, but I think The Rock would be a better president than Trump. I think he's humble enough to concede when he doesn't know something, and would listen to subject matter experts.

dude, really? I can think of literally millions of people that would make better presidents than trump.

Yup. As sad as it is, if the rock came in and listened to people who know something instead of his kids and any famous jackass who supports him, I don't see how he wouldn't automatically be better than ol' pussy grabber.

cirrhosis

How about no?

Let's elect someone actually qualified and has who has some political experience / having served the public in some beneficial aspect

Edit - Goddammit, so many dupe threads

Top Bottom